Popjustice Song Contest 56 [Results NOW!] | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest 56 [Results NOW!]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by eyeline, Jul 2, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

Jersey and WowWowWowWow like this.
  2. I don't know how to search on this website or the internet in general.

[​IMG]

3. I've given up on the search feature on this website and go straight to Google with my site:forum.popjustice.com (whatever I'm looking for) search strings.....

4. Literally just google '*Artist* Popjustice'

5. DP was me (again), and I really thought I was safe, since their threads here average some ten posts each (yes, posts, not pages) -- but then I got the rap sheet from the panel... I sincerely did not know who Dawn is - and I barely even know what Danity Kane is, hehe. Maybe it's a clear indication that I'm out of my depth here.

Nevertheless, that made me pull out the big guns - not that I care about points, this round I just want to be able to re-post my favourite entry of mine, haha.

londonrain likes this.
  6. It's always worth checking the PJSC wiki as well as there's a couple of songs looking to fail veto as the artists have been entered 3x already and another song that was part of a previous contest.

7. Awwww, I'm so happy we have Hey Violet stans now.

londonrain likes this.
  8. Anyone who loved and support Luck (feat. Dreezy) by Kayla Brianna, it's been blessed with a music video!

londonrain, 2014, Rogue and 1 other person like this.
  9. My second entry is probably gonna flop but at least it should be able to pass veto.

DJHazey likes this.
  10. More vetoes:

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  11. God, you guys were really trying it this month.

constantino, Rogue, eyeline and 2 others like this.
  12. kii it was worth a shot.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  13. Never heard of Emmalyn before, but that's a nice song!

Jersey likes this.
  14. I highkey hate them, but this is a bop.

15. Veto:

There's still a few entries to be scored. So get to it veto panel.

16. Oh my god, I've been bopping to the Kero Kero Bonito one nonstop lately!

17. Any updates Eyeline?

18. Yes, sorry for the delay. Just waiting on a couple of veto scores. @Derek @WowWowWowWow

Edit: Actually, I just checked and everything should pass veto even if the remaining members give them zero. Am I allowed to post the list before having all veto scores?

Rogue, DJHazey and Lost Boy like this.
  19. I scored the last entry that came in so I am caught up. Yes @eyeline I believe you are set to post the list as it looks like everything is cut and dry as to veto/not veto even with some votes missing.

DJHazey likes this.