Popjustice Song Contest 56 [Results NOW!] | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest 56 [Results NOW!]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by eyeline, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I've been planning to enter Rhys for a while! Other than that all new discoveries for me. Exciting!

Wait, Dagny had a pretty big hit before didn't she? Definitely remember her.

2. I think Dagny was on a couple of the PJ New Music Friday playlists - Popjustice was a big fan for a bit.

Happy to see Lauren Aquilina represented! That album has some great songs on it - shame her chart success was pretty limited. She's basically given up on a pop career now, I think.

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

There doesn't seem as many entries as usual? But I'm ready!

4. Wearing Nothing is such a Summer 2k17 bop and I'm dead at Asia Cruise.

5. Oh wow. There is one artist and song here I never knew would pass veto. Stupid me should have tried at least.

londonrain likes this.
  6. I've been going big choruses lately and I'm thrilled everyone will get to experience this one like.

[​IMG]

7. Sorry for not getting my last veto scores in, haven't had access to a computer the past couple days. Looks like they were pretty clear non-vetoes though.

8. Asia Cruise! I used to listen to her all the time in 2009.

9. Saara Aalto getting through is a bit of a joke @vetopanel

~~~

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  10. Oh yes, I think she officially quitted music career after release of that album. Real shame, she was going better and better.

So good to see Kacy Hill there, my new discovery and I wanted to submit her song in next contest.

londonrain likes this.
  11. I don't think it's the same person!

...Oh, wait, is that the joke?

Rogue, WowWowWowWow, Lost Boy and 2 others like this.
  12. Where's the voting link?

eyeline likes this.
  13. I'm adding up dates, trying to schedule my free week away as to not clash with this.
    [​IMG]

Filippa likes this.
  14. My clearly victorious entry was vetoed due to being someone famous under another name and I had no back-up. But I'm listening through and kinda glad, some strong bops.

Filippa and KamikazeHeart like this.
  15. I actually had to check Lana Del Rey wasn't playing for one of the entries they sound so similar!

Filippa likes this.
  16. A few strong entries this time (and I mean absolute bops). It will be quite hard for me to choose final 10.

Filippa and iheartpoptarts like this.
  17. I haven't even started yet, but now I think I need to!

18. SUBMITTED! What a great round.

Filippa likes this.