Popjustice Song Contest 60/LX: II Heart PJSC (Five Years of PJSC Edition) - Vote by Nov 25! | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest 60/LX: II Heart PJSC (Five Years of PJSC Edition) - Vote by Nov 25!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by iheartpoptarts, Oct 31, 2017.

1. I have arrived to send my votes

[​IMG]

Wait Majela was sent to PJSC?!!

2. Yeah, this is also super similar. It’s definirely the former though because the OI-OI-OIIIII bit was stuck in my head the entire holiday.

iheartpoptarts and popknark2 like this.
  3. The song that's going to get my 12 is one of my favorite PJSC discoveries in a while. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this could be another Katie Cole / Tessa Violet type of situation where I'm left stanning all by myself...

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  4. My one PJSC flop to date where I honestly can't figure out why it did that badly. I'll stan with you!

Derek likes this.
  5. This should be your next round... the one flop of yours that you don’t understand! I have a few.

6. All right, let's do this!

#4) That one PJSC flop of yours that you don't understand—what is it?

And I'll start.

It's basic, for sure, like a lot of my songs, but in all my experience being basic, that usually lands me in mid-table 40-50 point territory rather than bottom five!

7. Wait, I remember this song! It's kind of a bop, but I could never get over her voice. It contributes to this feeling of it being just... juvenile, which is at odds with the lyrics about not being over someone? I think when it comes down to it though I'd have thrown it points had someone else sung it.

I have so many that have underperformed that I just don't understand but my one would have to be:

Sofi de la Torre is one of my favourite ever artists, and I adore the low key graphic design vibe of her videos. Coupled with this being an absolute beast of a pop song. HOW did it flop?

Sprockrooster and iheartpoptarts like this.
  8. My PJSC career in a nutshell, hehe. Though I definitely have some competition in that regard...

I remember her falling victim to the too-many-people-entering-the-same-song rule way way way back when... surprised she doesn't have more stans!

londonrain and Lost Boy like this.
  9. This became my new biggest PJSC flop ever when I entered it earlier this year. I'm not sure what I was thinking entering a two-year-old song in a language no one has ever heard of, but I really don't think it should have flopped quite as spectacularly as it did...

10. Yeah, I think you know why this underperformed...

It did, however, give me the chance I needed to succeed you so I love it ddd

iheartpoptarts and Derek like this.

11. ME TOO.

I've toyed with entering this for months but I've been scarred by 'Mess' flopping

12. Literally in my LAST FM Alltime top 5 songs. A massive vocal powerhouse with only female vocals. A summerjam that radiates my midyear everytime again. It became second to last. Still puzzled.

londonrain and iheartpoptarts like this.
  13. Maybe you should've tried PJ00s?

londonrain and iheartpoptarts like this.
  14. That was nonexisted back then. But would it have made such a difference? Let me think it would.

Here for a round were we can implement nonwinners from PJSC from 2000-2009 when we didnot know it was possible.

15. Maybe @CorgiCorgiCorgi 's special edition can be a second chance version where anything entered in PJSC, PJOPS, or PJ00s is eligible to be entered?

Poor DuJour.

16. I actually had that song as second option after the one I choose 'Long Way Home' from Kerri Watt.

londonrain, iheartpoptarts and Mina like this.
  17. I'd allow it!

(When should/can I start PJSC 2: The Return?)

WowWowWowWow, iheartpoptarts and Mina like this.
  18. I really thought I had a shot at the top 10 with this one.

19. This would be the flop I don't understand because on a forum that tends to love Britney, I thought this would do well.

iheartpoptarts and londonrain like this.

20. A Norwegian pop girl singing a midtempo bop. What's not to like?

(27th place felt a bit harsh.)