Popjustice Song Contest 60/LX: II Heart PJSC (Five Years of PJSC Edition) - Vote by Nov 25! | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest 60/LX: II Heart PJSC (Five Years of PJSC Edition) - Vote by Nov 25!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by iheartpoptarts, Oct 31, 2017.

1. I really thought this would be contending for the win:

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  2. You may have to rescind on this statement yet!

3. Huh?

4. Sprockrooster and iheartpoptarts like this.
  5. I don't have any prior PJSC unexpected flops as I've never entered before, but I'm looking forward to my expected flop this round xx.

6. Really? I could've sworn I sent you that song ages ago, but maybe I saved it for the plug.dj session we never had!

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  7. Oh, don't even, you know I had invited you to plug.dj at least once. ;)

I've been adding older music to my library more than new releases lately, so it's no surprise I missed it.

8. Try again. *wink*

DJHazey likes this.
  9. Yeah, but you have...specific requests.

10. Well, that sounds... questionable. I don't know what it means, but poor my thread.

DJHazey likes this.
  11. Haha, it's not like that!

12. Hahaha, considering how you’ve given me your 12 points for two rounds in a row, I’ll be taking this as an insult. Unless you’re about to turn this into a hat-trick.

13. I thought I might scrape up a few more points than I did in PJSC 8 with this lady:

31st place?!?!

I'll assume it was because it didn't have a music video and Spotify wasn't as prevalent as it is now...

14. Well, I had actually already heard of both of those songs, so they don't count as "discoveries"! I'm envisioning the submitter of this song to be a relative newcomer to PJSC, as it's rather different from the usual type of entries we get.

londonrain and iheartpoptarts like this.
  15. I'm always suprised how you guys remember stuff like "I gave you points 10 rounds ago" or "you gave me x points last round" etc. I mean, I remember because it's just my 2nd PJSC.
    Do you guys actually keep a record of your previous votes?

16. If I like a song a lot, I generally tend to remember who brought it to me, and approximately how many points I gave it, for sure!

I also tend to remember who's giving me points, especially if somebody gives me a lot of points, or gives my poor flop entry more points than everybody else is giving it.

londonrain likes this.
  17. Hi!

18. The reason for all my (occasional) success! Hey.

LPMA likes this.
  19. I have a black book with the names of everyone who has never given me points

[​IMG]

I'd have gone for a less harsh quote but that's the only one I could find!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 3:21 PM