Popjustice Song Contest :STUDIO 54: FINISHED | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest :STUDIO 54: FINISHED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by 2014, Apr 30, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Welcome to

[​IMG]

AKA THE 54TH EDITION OF THE POPJUSTICE SONG CONTEST

Hosted by your favourite year @2014 and here is last contest's winner;

First up, our rules and whatnot;

The theme of this contest is Studio 54, adding a bit of glitz and GLAMOUR, so if you don't know it please welcome to the stage everyone's favourite geeky friend Wiki Pedia.

Basically send in your chosen songs as norm and place your votes as per, and I'll deal with the rest (maybe I'll introduce something else related to the theme WHOKNOWS) - SOME STUDIO 54 BITS AND BOBS NOW TO GET EVERYONE IN THE MOOD XX

HAVE FUN xxx

SUBMISSIONS

https://goo.gl/forms/JMORFhYcJP0gnta33

2. 2014

2014 Moderator

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

RESERVED

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  4. Love the theme! This is me submitting.
    [​IMG]

5. Threads with nip-slips. Yas. Entering now.

6. Submitted! Aiming for category: "Just less than mediocre".

NuhdeensPassport and 2014 like this.
  7. I'm so happy with this theme I could die. @2014 I have a giant moon with coke spoon with your name all over it.

[​IMG]

8. Submitted, but fearing I might be vetoed.....

2014 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

I'M BACK (no1currrr). Ready.

2014 likes this.
  10. Entered (probably against my better judgement as I have exams this month, so half-expect another Carel no show come results).

11. Submitted a song that's destined to flop, but I love it! I've been settling the past few months so it's nice to have an entry I'm super excited to share this time around.

2014 and Sprockrooster like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Moderator

First batch sent straight to the veto panel, 20 entries already but keep 'em coming!

[​IMG]

13. I wanted to send an obscure disco bop in honor of our theme but every one I "found" was apparently a UK #16 back in the day, HISS

2014 likes this.
  14. Good, I was legitimately worried someone might also enter my song, so it at least got past that. Shouldn't have a problem passing veto though.

15. @2014 I accidentally submitted a song that was in the previous round. I edited my response.

2014 likes this.
  16. Submitted!

2014 likes this.
  17. I don't think the song I had in mind would count. It's not really a disco/dance song

18. You can enter any song you want (that fits in the rules above as far not being entered before, not a well known artist, etc.) I think the Studio 54 is just @2014's theme for the reveal night.

Sprockrooster and 2014 like this.
  19. Oh right. Thanks for clearing it up.

Now I've got to pick between to songs.

2014 and DJHazey like this.
  20. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sorry for the confusion! Glad to see you on board.