Popjustice Song Contest :STUDIO 54: FINISHED | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice Song Contest :STUDIO 54: FINISHED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by 2014, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Agh, if my future entry does better than mine...

2. It was my second entry, got vetoed at the last minute so had to come up with something a bit more obvious.

DJHazey likes this.
  3. Just to clarify things for myself we vote using the Eurovision scoring system, yes?

londonrain likes this.
  4. Yep.

5. To whoever submitted the Paradis track, I hope you win and I would've given you my 12.

londonrain likes this.
  6. Can you not vote if you haven't submitted?

7. I got to the songs by Verite and MUNA before I realised Spotify had 'decided' to play me similar music to the list and left me wondering why they weren't on the list and had got through veto.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  8. You can't.

9. I have voted allready just to take the pressure off and actually be productive in real life.

10. Voted.

The act I sent are actually playing at a festival I'm going to this weekend.

11. This is quite a tough round! Struggling to choose a top ten. @2014 did you choose a deadline yet? I might need all the time I can get...

12. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm thinking deadline Monday 29th and results the evening after - SO GET THEM IN QUICK! (I still need to listen to them eeep @ this hosting lark)

CorgiCorgiCorgi and londonrain like this.
  13. Have you gone into spreadsheet meltdown yet?

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

.......maybe

Hudweiser likes this.
  15. I'll leave this here for future reference:

[​IMG]

WowWowWowWow and 2014 like this.
  16. I'm away this weekend but will get my votes in as soon as I can! Some good stuff on first listen.

17. Apparently this contests theme is Anxiety.

This contest is making me Anxious.

2014 likes this.
  18. Look at me sending in votes with no commentary because vacay every day. Life is hard, etc. etc.

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  19. Love this round. Lots of things I like, some samey, but I could easily make a top 20. Hope I get some points as well.