Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW | Page 134 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jan 11, 2018.

1. The next category is MVP (Slasher)

I think we can all agree that all of the campers deserve this award for killing off near enough themselves but hey maybe that can be a category for next time.

The slashers played a very good game but the results was a landslide and I can proudly announce that the winner is....

2. [​IMG]

I'd like to thank the campers for being so conveniently lack-brained that the slashers had time not only to scheme but also to pleasure each other with our hands by the lake. I'd like to thank @munro and @Petty Mayonnaise for revealing their integral roles to me. @johnny_tsunami, for dancing with me while we brutally murdered your friends. @Sam de Jour for ineffectively doing your job and thus allowing me to prosper at mine.

To my fellow slashers, thank you for your devious plans, iconic backstage turmoil with @Aidan, and of course all the handjobs. And finally, Godney and my fans - this is for you.
    [​IMG]

Mushroom, Oleander, Animalia and 19 others like this.
  3. You did a beautiful job of expressing yourself

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster, He, Oleander and 11 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. Our next award is Fan Favourite and I can say that this was a tie. Without these two players I feel the game wouldn’t have been as a good as it was and it gives me great pleasure to say that the winners of fan favourite are @constantino and @gagapourgaga

6. Yas @ the audience rewarding the iconic meltdowns that took us from a critical darling to a breakout smash.
    [​IMG]

Sprockrooster, Oleander, BTG and 14 others like this.
  7. @gagapourgaga

[​IMG]

8. Not when I was the whole reason @gagapourgaga did anything notable.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  9. "If you’re a slasher, die hoe. Not such a ‘random’ now am I?" remains the iconic line of the season.

10. That and that blinking Britney gif with "EAUX."

@Petty Mayonnaise and @Sam de Jour are iconic all the time, not just in this thread. Also @Island and @munro are all-time forum faves The same can't be said for the rest Dddd.

11. bitch

12. dddd the whole message that @gagapourgaga sent is actually so iconic especially looking back.

"Munro is a slasher for definite, vote to kill him. Anyone who tries to save him is also a slasher. Joe_alouder is also a slasher. Vote to kill him the day after. Avenge my death sistren. Trust no bitch."

That is the kind of messy that wins awards.
    [​IMG]

14. Dddd I forgot about this message!! The fact that 100% of its content is incorrect. @gagapourgaga James Comey's letter about Hillary Clinton's e-mails WHO???

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  15. Oleander, Rem, Animalia and 8 others like this.
  16. Except for @Jwentz .

Jwentz likes this.