Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW | Page 135 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice's "The Slasher": Season 1 | The Slashies HAPPENING NOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Not when I was the whole reason @gagapourgaga did anything notable.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  2. "If you’re a slasher, die hoe. Not such a ‘random’ now am I?" remains the iconic line of the season.

3. That and that blinking Britney gif with "EAUX."

@Petty Mayonnaise and @Sam de Jour are iconic all the time, not just in this thread. Also @Island and @munro are all-time forum faves The same can't be said for the rest Dddd.

4. bitch

5. dddd the whole message that @gagapourgaga sent is actually so iconic especially looking back.

"Munro is a slasher for definite, vote to kill him. Anyone who tries to save him is also a slasher. Joe_alouder is also a slasher. Vote to kill him the day after. Avenge my death sistren. Trust no bitch."

That is the kind of messy that wins awards.
    [​IMG]

7. Dddd I forgot about this message!! The fact that 100% of its content is incorrect. @gagapourgaga James Comey's letter about Hillary Clinton's e-mails WHO???

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  8. Oleander, Rem, Animalia and 8 others like this.
  9. Except for @Jwentz .

Jwentz likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. Our next award is Most Likely To Die First in Season 2

Now this was my favourite category to receive nominations for. We received noms for @Terminus and my favourite “The host’s credibility” but I can proudly announce that the WINNERS of this award are none other than @Sam de Jour and @munro.

I’ll announce my final two categories in ten minutes.

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

junglefish, Oleander, Jwentz and 10 others like this.
  13. Who the fuck do you think you are?

14. Whew we love an iconic duo, can’t wait for you to host S2, Samuel sis x

15. We love a host with immortal privileges xx

Sprockrooster and Aidan like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Moderator

I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed at not even being nominated for any awards

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  17. When you thought you’d get most likely to die first in S2 but didn’t...
    [​IMG]

18. Thanks fan, I’m fond of you too x