Popjustice's "The Slasher" - Season 2 // Slashy Mayonnaise | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popjustice's "The Slasher" - Season 2 // Slashy Mayonnaise

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sam de Jour, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Your hands must be very tired.

Oleander, Kuhleezi, Island and 7 others like this.
  2. I'm in if there is space left.
    [​IMG]

Oleander and Sam de Jour like this.
  3. Hey y'all. Sorry for the delay. My mental health has taken a hammering recently and I've been off work for like a week, so apologies for the lack of update. I'm back to work now, so feeling better.

Gonna aim to get the first post updated with rules and roles by Sunday evening. I'm keeping a list of everyone who has registered interest, so don't worry about that. After Sunday, I'm gonna allow a week (ish) for everyone else to register interest and everyone to familiarise themselves with the rules, and also in case anything needs cleared up before we start. So the game should properly begin on Sunday, March 4th. May move it forward, but can't promise anything!

Sorry again for the lack of communication xxx

4. Hope you’re okay, Sam xx

Sam de Jour likes this.
  5. Look after yourself Sam. xx

Sam de Jour likes this.
  6. That sucks. Good to hear you’re feeling better!

Tribal Spaceman and Sam de Jour like this.
  7. Hugs to you, b.b.
    Taking care of yourself is #1.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  8. OK y'all I think I'm ready to go... Fine tuning, bear with.

Oleander, NuhdeensPassport and Rem like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Moderator

yas but take it easy on yourself xx

10. LET ME IN. I WANNA PLAY.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  11. WELCOME
    to the (slightly delayed lol oops) second season of Popjustice’s The Slasher.

[​IMG]

Bringer of betrayal and gang-handedness and false leads and undercover preciouses, and more. We have some new roles and rules in play babies, oh yes indeedy.

We have 25 players all on a trip in the woods. Friends and comrades and acquaintances, but plot twist bish, there are killers among you. For the foreseeable future, everyone is stuck together on the campsite. You’ve radioed for help but there’s no signal, you can’t run and you can’t hide, but you can try your hardest to work together and figure out what’s what.

Alliances will be made and broken, friendships will be tested, your trust and your relationships will be pushed to the limit. The slashers will make a group decision on who they want to kill, each night. They cannot veto the same person two nights in a row. The following day, the campers will attempt to discern who the slashers are, and will majority vote to off whoever they decide on. The objective, obviously, is to survive until the very end.

[​IMG]
    The players are as follows:
    13 campers.
    6 Slashers.
    6 Special Roles, but which teams do they belong to? That depends entirely on the roles they are given.

The roles are:

[​IMG]

You’re an off-duty copper, but a situation may arise when you will need to put your police training to the test. You can save one person per night, by providing them with armour, but never two nights in a row. The armour will be returned to the you after it has saved the camper’s life. You can give it to them in future, but for the last time. Meaning you can only save someone twice before their time is up.

[​IMG]

You’re like, totally gorgeous, so you can vote twice against who you think is a slasher, during the day time. Choose wisely.

[​IMG]

Once a night, the psychic can use their intuitive divination skills to find out the role of a player of their choosing. You can also bring one camper back from the dead at any point during the game, but again, choose wisely, as once you resurrect someone, you can’t resurrect anyone else. The resurrected camper will re-enter play as if they had never been dead.

[​IMG]

You will receive a [REDACTED] version of the Slasher’s transcript each night. You would do wisely to team up with the cop or the Psychic to try and figure out who is who.

[​IMG]

During the day, if a vote is made against a camper, you can jump in front of the group and sacrifice yourself. Who you save is up to you, so you must also be careful in your decision. If you successfully save someone’s life, you will be out of play for four days whilst you recover from your injuries, and you will then return as a regular camper.

[​IMG]

You are the @VicePresidentJocasta of this game. If the psychic chooses to reveal your role, you will appear to be a humble camper, however you are secretly able to conspire with the Slashers on who is to be killed each night. Your true allegiance will be revealed if and when you die.

So guys and gals, there we have it. I hope you all find it balanced, let me know what you think and we can fill the remaining available spaces. I’ve updated the first post too. Our game begins on Monday, with the first death on Monday evening.

Slashers: I will let you all know individually your role, and also who else shares your role. I will advise on how to communicate as a group in your group message.

Absolutely no screenshots allowed to be shared via PMs or in the thread. If I find out, you will be disqualified.

The below is our list of sign ups, including those who have already expressed interest:

1. Aidan
    2. Jordanlols
    3. 2014
    4. Terminus
    5. munro
    6. nikkysan
    7. Jwentz
    8. BTG
    9. Nillness
    10. johnny_tsunami
    11. Beautiful Child 2
    12. Big Bang
    13. dodoriazarbon
    14. Lander
    15. Laurence
    16. citoig
    17. Remorque
    18. Petty Mayonaise
    19. Beginner
    20. fancygreen
    21. Rem
    22. NuhdeensPassport
    23. Island
    24. Bangers&Bops
    25. Rommers

The rules above are not absolute. Feedback is welcome so gameplay is as smooth sailing as possible. Any suggestions or questions just post in the thread, or my inbox is open.

Happy Camping. x​

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  12. Oh and 1 extra rule - absolutely no screenshots allowed to be shared via PMs or in the thread. If I find out, you will be disqualified.

13. Ooh can I join?

14. Of course.

@Big Bang are you definitely playing?

1 space left everyone x

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  15. BTG

BTG

Getting ready to start my baseless accusations early.

[​IMG]

16. I’m gonna be in Australia but if this is as much fun as the last season you’re in for a treat, gherls. The revised rules look great, @Sam de Jour!

Sam de Jour likes this.
  17. YAAAAAAAAAS!
    [​IMG]

Have fun, y'all. I'll be cheering for the slashas. Also let me take this opportunity demand that I run the 4th season as I already have an iconic idea / theme ready.

18. I don't think @Rommers would let me bow out at this stage, especially now that she's tied me up and shoved me on a helicopter to the camp, so I guess I'm in.
    [​IMG]

19. [​IMG]