Post-Eurovision Releases | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post-Eurovision Releases

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Be they Eurovision winner or flop, use this thread to post about and #promote your fave acts' post-contest music releases (should they be lucky enough to release anything else dddd).

Currently I'm bopping to Svala's Blissful project which just released:

[​IMG]

and also Italy 2016's Francesca Michielin who just released her third album 2640 which contains the gorgeous:

So what are your favourite post-contest releases be they past or present? And also who would you wish would release new music?

2. A&E

A&E

VOTE FOR FRANCESCA MIC#1ELIN'S 2640 IN THE JANUARY PJ CHARTS!!!

3. I'm taking y'all back to 2001 with this one, but what a song!

*bops in Russian*

[​IMG]

4. A&E

A&E

Whether or not you enjoyed the Croatian AURORA's vocals at Eurovision 2016, her album Samo is lush.

[​IMG]

5. A&E

A&E

Scream this was a SMASH in Poland I completely forgot about! Thanks for taking me back to primary school ddd

6. Wish I'd have been Polish tibb, the UK paid it absolute dust even with the minimal CD:UK promotion and an advert in Smash Hits. I stanned so hard for the song and was gutted when it's floppage ended up with the album getting cancelled over here.

I used to peruse Amazon at least once a week looking for an import copy of it and it was never available. I eventually managed to get a copy of it about 8 years later and it was crap, but I'll always have Before You SIay Me!

7. OH lemme also promo Lena's amazing 2015 Crystal Sky album:

Ellie Goulding wishes tbh

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Island, constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.

8. [​IMG]

constantino and WowWowWowWow like this.

9. This masterpiece
    (and his coming-out)

10. HRH

HRH

I remember the hype/criticisms that she should have come back with this in 2006. Probably would have won.

11. This sold me on Eric Saade. Filatov & Karas remixes fix even the most bland Euro tracks.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
    A&E likes this.
  13. Ella Nor's (aka Leonor Andrade, Portugal 2015) amazing current single.

14. Poli Genova's new single is great, she's a bad girl now!

Bulgarian daddy in this video is just perfect.

Serg., constantino and A&E like this.
  15. ezgif-5-5db048f832.gif

Serg., Monkey0 and constantino like this.