Prince | Page 80 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Apr 21, 2016.

1. the above features some incredible footage of prince in the studio.

2. Thanks! xx

3. I have a feeling they'll be announcing the Purple Rain reissue sometime during Paisley Park's Celebration next week (April 20th-23rd). They already confirmed the release date for June 9, so it's only a matter of time before we get a pre-order with more details.

Also saw this today... http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305893

4. Get Troy Carter away from Prince's estate. I don't play with demons.gif

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    goldsoundz and Andy French like this.
  5. I just want all the albums to stream now. All of them. It's uber frustrating though mom and pops are moving house soon so I will have to empty their attic of all my CD's soon so i'll have them again anyways.

Eric Generic likes this.
  6. RJF

RJF

Aren't they already on Spotify and Apple Music?

7. Only some. Same with Amazon Music. It's all so....random.

8. I just wish someone would have put a Prince compilation out that covered his entire career. Not just up to 1993. As a stan I have every album but it just makes me itch that the GP probably think he just..stopped.

Andy French and Eric Generic like this.
  9. There's a "new" EP called Deliverance available for preorder on iTunes and Apple Music.

Eric Generic likes this.
  10. Prince is on the cover of NME's "History Of Rock" 1986 issue. Looks a pretty good one.

11. Deliverance is made up of songs from 2006-2008. Doesn't look like it's an official release from the estate, though. I'd snatch it up in case they pull it.

Eric Generic and Andy French like this.
  12. Ah, good to know. I was wondering about that since I hadn't heard anything about it prior to today.

13. Did anyone see the C5 documentary on him over the weekend?

14. Andy French and Eric Generic like this.
  15. Didn't take long

16. Yep. It was good, apart from some of the acting.

Eric Generic likes this.
  17. Let's have a shout out for Mountains (and it's WTF music video).

18. Ray

Ray

I can't believe it's almost a year.

[​IMG]

Eric Generic and Andy French like this.
  19. I'm a bit sad that we won't get a higher quality version of the 30-minute original recording of I Would Die 4 U on the Purple Rain remaster. It'd take up most of a disc, but I mean...

20. Who are these Violet Reality dicks? Sounds like the name of a really shit Prince tribute act. I imagine Warner Bros are pissed off at them, as I presume they were going to announce details of the reissue tomorrow.