PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jan 7, 2017.

1. PRISTIN - Rum Pum Pum (f(x) cover)

Ceir and Blayke like this.
  2. I'm waiting for an After School song that isn't Bang! That Shampoo/Flashback medley would be amazing.

3. Pristin - Very Very Very

Slice of Life likes this.
  4. Predictable but I love it.

5. Pledis has started posting the girls' official photos.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    junglefish and LightningRider like this.
  6. I hope the Denim isn't too repetitive. Why did they give Yebin a stage name!? RENA?! I also can't at her looking like Nana.

7. He

He

THAT'S YEBIN??!

8. I'm probably going to resent them the way I did when Red Velvet started sucking all of SM's promotional won away from f(x) then eventually learn to love them. I miss OC and Afterschool was one of the most underrated girl groups ever. Would love a comeback from either of them....

Life moves on in KPop ... very quickly, too...

9. What the fuck is a Xiyeon? What does Pledis have against proper romanization? Why wreak havoc on her existing fandom like this?

I am really glad Kyulkyung gets to keep her beautiful name though. Pinky just doesn't suit her at all.

ajmkv likes this.
  10. He

He

Was Pinky ever called Pinky in Korea? I never got it from P101.

Mikl C and Seger like this.
  11. Nah she went by Kyulkyung.

Seger and He like this.
  12. He

He

When was she ever called Pinky? I mean I call her Pinky but only because the subtitles said so, and everyone else online for that matter.

13. She was never called Pinky in Korea. I think it was just a cute English nickname she chose when she didn't know any better (like a lot of Asian kids that I know who choose a dumb sounding name like Aqua and Cherry when they first move abroad and regret it afterwards) and as soon as it became known international fans started calling her that.

Also...I just noticed Yebin's new name. Mess.

14. He

He

The worst.

15. [​IMG]

Blayke and Ceir like this.
  16. How ridiculous... but I am SO PERCHED!!!!

17. He

He

Scream at the melody concept photo.

18. Here they come!
    [​IMG]

19. Wee Woo?

ajmkv likes this.