PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRISTIN. (Pledis Girlz)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Blayke, Jan 7, 2017.

1. They all look soooo good. I'm excited.

ajmkv likes this.
  2. PRISTIN - Wee Woo

Rainbow Trousers and ajmkv like this.
  3. I feel an immediate affinity with you, Girl with Queen Choker, if only because you seem to be Junghwa's basement twin sister.

Squashua and He like this.
  4. Also yath bass guitar that keeps going BOM, BOM, BOM, BOM BA DA DOM (bur nurp) I see you.

Cotton Park likes this.
  5. So I'm obsessed with them. I actually really like 'Wee Woo', I can't see why it's getting so much hate on here. Also Xiyeon is my bias even though I completely missed her in Produce 101. They remind me of TWICE (who I also love) but I don't know if they'll be able to overtake them.

Their debut stages for M Countdown:

ajmkv likes this.
  6. I remember someone saying in another thread that Wee Woo would sneak up on me like Rookie did. That was scarily accurate.

Rainbow Trousers and Ceir like this.
  7. The OT10 version of We is my favorite track in the album.

8. So their album sold 12.000 copies , which is pretty good for a debut album.

Seger and elektricblue like this.
  9. That's not true.

10. 13,000 copies now as we speak. Up and coming queens of physical sales?
    And they haven't even done fan signing events yet.

Alouder98 likes this.
  11. How did the album/single chart?

12. The album peaked at #4 on Gaon chart and #10 on US world. Wee Woo peaked at #52 on the Gaon singles chart.

Seger likes this.
  13. Still not true. They did another one today.

Alouder98 likes this.

14. The pink one looks amazing. I'll just wait for it to be released in my country.

15. WE. AREEEE. PRITHTIN!

16. Annyeong

17. Really happy for them, especially the ones who trained for so long.

18. I remember this video! I see Nayoung, Kyulkyung and Xiyeon. Is any one else there?

19. 20,000+ physicals sold, and 100,000+ downloads/sales of Wee Woo!

20. I'm glad things seems to be going well for Pristin but I will never get over how perfect the OG 7 were as a group visually. I still don't see the point of the new three members.

He likes this.