Rainbow Trollsers | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rainbow Trollsers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rainbow Trousers, Jun 6, 2015.

?

ASMR

1. ASMR

22.2%
  2. ASMR

16.7%
  3. ASMR

19.4%
  4. ASMR

30.6%
  5. ASMR

36.1%
  6. ASMR

27.8%
  7. ASMR

44.4%
  8. ASMR

19.4%
  9. ASMR

27.8%
  10. ASMR

27.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I had an unusual moment of ASMR last week when I looked up and saw two guys on the other side of my desk, one of them was speaking to the other one but I couldn't hear anything he was saying even though the office was really quiet at that point in time, and it triggered ASMR. Anyone ever had anything like that before? Dunno if it's like a form of synaethesia maybe?

Rainbow Trousers and send photo like this.
  2. They were shit talking about you

3. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I wish people paid me that much attention in my office dd. No they weren't even looking in my direction and I don't know either of their names, but like the sight of them clearly talking yet being unable to hear a word in such a quiet office triggered ASMR, it was the weirdest thing.

Rainbow Trousers and send photo like this.
  4. Somewhere in the distance, ricky7whispers has sensed a disturbance in the force.

5. I low key hate ricky7whispers because he seems so into himself.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  6. He ain't even cute.

Island likes this.
  7. Yes he is. He's kind of douche-y cute tho.

8. Paris ASMR is cuter.

9. Ddddd ASMR has lowkey become an avenue for some online sex workers to do promo. I mean, get your coins, girls, but I scream at their impact with how much this ear-eating trend has overtaken ASMR with its sexual undertones, to the point that even thirsty gays are jumping on it.

[​IMG]

Jeffo and Island like this.

10. I actually don't mind Pelagea but the other ones are low key trolls.

11. Nnnnno

Island likes this.
  12. I see where Davey Wavey is getting his ASMR inspiration from.

Not y'all exploring the underbelly of ASMR while Miss Wanita aka Spirit aka ASMRTheChew is bringing light and relaxation to the people with wholesome, caring ASMR.

Island likes this.

14. Latte: Now we know that you are fully qualified to be our new Santa Claus.
    Me: [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Island and Sanctuary like this.
  15. I think Ricky has some good, relaxing videos.

But Lucy is stil the Queen of ASMR. I love the personal shopper videos.

16. Springbok is my personal favorite. Her videos are so rare, every time she releases a new one I'M GAGGING.

Island likes this.
  17. .........................................I should've known better than to Google this.

Sanctuary likes this.
  18. You hadn't known about the pandering walking nipple that is Dave Wavey before now? I'm envious.

stuaw likes this.
  19. Nah, I knew of Davey Wavey. I was just trying to picture what his attempt at ASMR would be, and without even listening to it, it was everything I thought it would be.

stuaw likes this.
  20. Oh my god now I'm feeling out of the loop. He's attempted some ASMR? Isn't his voice a little too shrill?!