Random Eurovision Thoughts | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Eurovision Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. How can I express my distress over this post?

Oh right.

@Rhombus you are giving us Hello Hello Mr Danger with this hot take!!

constantino likes this.
  2. Not sure why I find this so funny

(04:55 in the video. The bit with Carola)

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. My favourite song of 2017 (overall, not just among Eurovision entries). The album is really good as well.

(My second favourite song of 2017 is Verona.)

4. TASTE.

[​IMG]

I lived in Oslo at the time and all the Norwegian tabloids put Carola on their front pages that day with headlines like ”Carola makes special Eurovision appearance” and ”Don't miss Carola in tonight's Eurovision”.

How I giggled later that night at the thought of thousands of Norwegians tuning in and only got literally nine seconds of Carola.

londonrain and WowWowWowWow like this.
  5. I have a playlist of all Eurovision winners and I totally begrudge 1944 being in it. I like the song so I'm happy to have it in my normal Eurovision playlist but I object to it winning so much that I've replaced it with If Love Was A Crime.

londonrain and phily693 like this.
  6. Have you not replaced that wanky Portuguese shit with Fly With Me or even Verona?

[​IMG]

Serg., A&E, soratami and 7 others like this.
  7. No because I feel like it's at least a legitimate winner that people liked.

8. A&E

A&E

Francesca Michielin isn't the only Italian Eurovision queen bringing us bops this year!

9. CRNO I BELO E SÉ
    EDNA VISTINA I EDNA LAGA
    IAKO ZAEDNO SME
    JAS BIRAM SREKJA
    TI BIRAŠ TAGA

[​IMG]

10. What?!? I can't believe she's gone. RIP legend.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  11. Breathlessly
    I’ll be holding you
    Endlessly
    Knowing that the storm is just about to die
    Climbing over walls that always felt too high
    Breathlessly

[​IMG]

12. The staging was bloody great too. Second only to the UK staging - that shit was awesome.

londonrain likes this.
  13. I basically puncture a lung each time I try singing along to Keep the Faith.

[​IMG]

Miss Tamara did that.

14. RIP Madalena Iglesias (1939-2018), singer of the first Portuguese ESC bop

15. So sad. That's one of the best Portuguese Eurovision entries (and remains a classic here) and she seemed like such a sweet person.