Random Melodifestivalen Thoughts | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Melodifestivalen Thoughts

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by KamikazeHeart, Nov 12, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

A&E likes this.
  2. A&E

A&E

SDF posted too:

3. oh hey @NecessaryVoodoo ever wanted to hear Wiktoria warbling Heart's Alone

Those final notes...

WowWowWowWow and Empty Shoebox like this.
  4. YES.

Strap yourselves in folks. You may start trying to eat yourself otherwise.

WowWowWowWow and KamikazeHeart like this.
  5. I'm sorry (not sorry) but I had to:

[​IMG]

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. If that’s alive, I’ll pick dead.

[​IMG]

7. Man! I feel like a självmord!

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  8. ImaginationS likes this.
  9. Well, I didn't see one for "artists who had a career before they deleted @WowWowWowWow's comments from facebook".

WowWowWowWow and KamikazeHeart like this.
  10. IT’S FINALLY ON SPOTIFY USA

[​IMG]

constantino and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  11. For the love of god.

I’ve had “Kebabpizza Slivovitza” stuck in my head for an hour.

If I don’t make it, please speak kindly of me.

KamikazeHeart likes this.
  12. It seems that Charlotte Perrelli will be on the next series of Så mycket bättre!

Along with Eric Gadd, Louise Hoffsten, Linnea Henriksson, Christer Sjögren and some rapper guy and some guitar guy I never heard of.

Will anyone dare to cover “Mitt liv”? And will any of us be awake if it happens??

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  13. Lemme spam the thread with a couple of Melodifestivalen alum:

Oscar Zia keeps dropping bops which hopefully means an album is on the way (plus he's looking super cute):

Also Molly Sandén's third album Större is out at the end of the month and is shaping up to be pretty great so far:

14. Seeing as this thread is where we occasionally mention Stjärnornas Stjärna, I'll tell you all that this week was 'Opera' week. Wiktoria got the boot. LayGaylia had a Renaida / Iveta moment, then knocked it out of the park singing 'O mio babbino caro'. And Kikki Danielsson bought a pushbike during one of the ad breaks.

15. This still gives me life

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  16. Hope to see her back in MF, "Nothing at all" was quite a showstopper! "It's in the stars" is one of my guilty pleasures too!

WowWowWowWow likes this.