Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4310 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2. Yeah, I'm digging his songs more than I thought I would. He's got a lot of promise - easily my favourite of the 1D soloists, especially with Harry letting me down. (70's rock always sounds best when it's loose and mean and there's a bit of rawness and slop in the sound; I still liked a fair few of the songs, but Harry's too cleancut and the arrangements are too polite to really make it come across.)

3. Not embarrassed to admit how much of a bop this is.

4. Happy Norwegian Independence Day, y'all.
    [​IMG]

5. Listening to Music of the Sun after years away from it, and holy hell. It's hard to believe that the girl responsible for ANTI made this thing. What an evolution.

6. Is Lene Marlin good? She seems like she should be the next 00s relic I should take up.

Andy French and LE0Night like this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Isn't she Danish?

9. Lene's Norweigan but the rest of Aqua is Danish.

ThisIsRogue, LE0Night and Mvnl like this.
  10. A tour de force.

Oleander likes this.

11. Boyband classic.

Rogue, NuhdeensPassport and Fantasy like this.
  12. Yes! I actually love that song.

13. La mode est Francophone chanson bops

14. When I found out the lyrics aren't, "Jump with the moon and move it," I was very sad. Song is still one of the best of all time though.

Andy French likes this.

15. A Song.

LTG and Artangel like this.

16. Neon Nights is a masterpiece.

Betty_, Serg., K94 and 7 others like this.