Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4311 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Neon Nights is a masterpiece.

Betty_, Serg., K94 and 7 others like this.
  2. I'm often shocked that Dannii was once relevant. But Neon Nights really is a fantastic album.

Fantasy and HEARTCORE like this.
  3. My local grocery store always plays this random Eurodance track every time I shop there. I finally attempted to look it up. It turns out to be this ultra-camp Greek pop trash nnñn.

Andy French likes this.

4. Found out a guy I see occasionally might be leaving the city next month. I had a moment to this album on the walk home from his place.

5. Rest in peace, king.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2017 at 1:07 PM

6. I like this video because it makes me want to improve my bilingual capabilities.

7. Camila's song has me listening to Genie on repeat.

The nostalgia is just too real. Pop like this needs to make a comeback.

Betty_, Serg., Mr.Arroz and 9 others like this.

8. Everything about is shimmery beauty.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

10. Realised today that I like Lana Del Rey less with each album. Born to Die is still excellent start to finish, Ultraviolence has some incredible highs but I only use about two songs from Honeymoon. Pity, really.

11. What an underrated album

12. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

I've felt similarly but I've really liked both new songs from the upcoming album.

13. Two new tracks out today - anthemic DnB collab above and a cover for Dirty Dancing soundtrack. Really loving everything he's put out so far (if we take the Tiësto remix as main). He's serving this 'melancholic dance' vibe I'm drawn to and it works great for him.

A mix of smooth jazz downtempos and lush dance bops is what I'd like him doing the most (somewhat like George Michael's style). He's got potential and I'm perched see how Capitol will handle his debut album, to know if I'm fully on board or not.

14. Haven't heard this in ages and it came up on Shuffle today. What a song.

2014, LTG, KingBruno and 1 other person like this.

15. This song hits such a huge nostalgic chord in me. That piano riff was a staple of my childhood and like a warm blanket, and the lyrics are poignant even today.

Jwentz likes this.