Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4330 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. And all these years I thought she was singing "Why does it feel like... "

Andy French likes this.

3. I'll take "Should Have Been a Single" for $500, Alex

4. Rediscovering Nicole Atkins, and loving every minute.

(Think Lana del Rey at a tempo faster than 10 miles per hour.)

Sprockrooster and LE0Night like this.

5. Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

LE0Night likes this.
  6. Revisiting Ten Love Songs and the audacity of putting a 10 minute suite in the middle of an album

@SusanneSundfør
    [​IMG]

7. I'm 11 again, starting to notice I'm kind of different to most of my peers and Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson and Lindsay Lohan are queens of life.

[​IMG]

8. "Afterlife"

Oh my God, what an awful word

LTG, Sprockrooster and LE0Night like this.
  9. Don't ever let anyone tell you there's only a certain age group that can enjoy these artists, because it's never been true and never will be.

EverybodysDancin and Fantasy like this.
  10. I remember when I was looking through some old primary school things and found my old VIP certificate.

For context - someone from each year was picked at random to be a VIP for the week and they would have a little profile put together that would be read out to the whole school in an assembly at the end of the week.

I was looking at this list and one of the questions was "What is your favourite song?"
    In the back of my mind I thought "I wonder what 11yr old me would have stanned for?"

Written underneath in size 24, italicised Comic Sans was......."Come Clean (2005 Remix) - Hilary Duff". I almost died reading the words.

and it still gives me Every. Single. Bit. Of. My. LIFE

11. Just a total classic.

Angeleyes, Artangel and 2014 like this.

12. I travel in stillness

Angeleyes likes this.
  13. Still just so good!

Fantasy and GhettoPrincess like this.