Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4363 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. One of her best.

2. Deee-Lite are criminally, horribly underrated.

Karvel likes this.

3. Still lush.

LTG, A&E, AlmostFamous and 11 others like this.
  4. Still fucks me up everytime.

5. I'm having a massive A Million Lights binge since this past weekend and I realized it might be one of my favourite albums ever. I remember during the 2012-2013 winter, I literally couldn't play anything else. Even though it has some horrendous duds, I rarely find myself skipping something on it.

Boys LIE
    And somewhere a good girl CRIES CRIES CRIES

[​IMG]

what is even this song I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_

Island and DJHazey like this.

6. 11/10. Sent from heaven. Jizz in my pants worthy. HALP.

7. That's my favourite Cheryl album! The title song is by far my favourite Cheryl ballad. Also, I have no shame in admitting I even love the bonus tracks, especially Telescope and, yes, Teddy Bear. What, it's cute!

Up Down Suite likes this.
  8. Yas, A Million Lights is one of my all-time favorite albums. It was easily one of my most played albums that year.

Up Down Suite likes this.

9. Winner of Best Death Scene Evah

10. YES YES YES. I used to be obsessed by them as a teenager, when I lived in the delusion of wanting to be a club kid.

The worst part is that World Clique, Dewdrops and Infinity Within has so many good tracks, they managed to be ready for clubbing and extremely quirky, sadly their entire discography got overshadowed by Groove Is In The Heart.

Andy French likes this.

11. I love that this sounds like it's about to trip over itself.

12. Thank you, I'll be hammering Overpowered for the rest of the day!

13. There will be no explanation just

BOP

14. Quick reminder that this is one of the best albums to ever album, please and thank you.

15. Still waiting for monotone pop to make a comeback

16. What is this alternative pop singer/songwriter gorgeousness, Ms. Smith?!