Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4364 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. A slept on BOP.

2. Blackout is a masterpiece, obviously.

Piece of Me is definitely my favourite song from it, it just works on so many level, I love Britney's music when the she completely lend her voice to be an instrument used by the producers (this sounds awfully close to that Rolling Stones article, but in fact it's not), in fact both this and Femme Fatale for different reasons are probably my favourite albums from her, I want my popstars to sound completely artificial, messy, a bot that it's clearly having technical issues since it can't process its emotions (even though Blackout is one of her most human album in certain aspects, which makes it more endearing).

3. Recommendation for those that love hearing layers in music etc. P!nk's I'm Not Dead dual-disc release with the 5.1 surround sound, is brilliant.

Hearing the Indigo Girls parts solo on 'Dear Mr. President' is really odd.

4. It's been a very 'Christine and the Queens left me woke' day.

K94, TheChoirgirlHotel, enjoy and 2 others like this.

5. Doing the reality show winners actually releasing an amazing debut single thing years before Girls Aloud.

Conan and Island like this.

6. Everything about this is great. The overlapping harmonies at the beginning, the Purity Ring-adjacent beat, the Renaissance Faire pipes, the CHORUS!

7. If you ain't got two kids by 21, you're probably gonna die alone

This damn song. Dragging the romanticised depiction of small town life to the pits of hell and back.

Island, RainOnFire and soratami like this.
  8. 80s classic.

ManilaChinchilla and 2014 like this.
  9. A&E

A&E

George Maple's interludes:

[​IMG]

Rina Sawayama's interludes:

[​IMG]

Island likes this.
  10. Their singles were actually very good even if they are pretty dated.

11. Queen of everything. Legend. Icon. ART.

12. So feel good! Sing it Celine.

tylerc904 likes this.
  13. 2014

2014 Moderator

I miss Sophie Ellis Bopter ":("

14. All I've listened to today is this.