Random Pop Thoughts | Page 4386 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Pop Thoughts

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Mar 21, 2011.

1. For some reason, these three songs are stuck in my head. They were the soundtrack to my year abroad in Spain, one of the best times I've ever had.

2. Ha Ed Sheeran collab is coming

3. Ha Ed Sheeran collab is coming

4. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Don’t speak that into existence

5. You were the one asking for a song to top the UK charts for months, I think that's the only way that would be possible. Let's hope her team doesn't visit PJ though.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

I was thinking more that the GP have a ton of goodwill towards her for the way she handled the Manchester Arena incident and whatever she releases next is going to be a monster hit over here if there’s any justice

Fantasy and soratami like this.
  7. Aw, highschool memories - of not having enough pocket money to attend the Monster Ball and also posting the song on the Facebook timeline of my """""boyfriend""""" only to find out he deleted it minutes later! Dark times of growing up.

8. One of her absolute best.

9. DIRECTOR: DAVID FAUSTINO

SCREAM

Also I'm like 76% sure there's a version where the "I'm sleepy" kid has a caption that says "DEPRESSED" which was far more relatable; please advise. A Tove Lo "can't see my face" vs. "can't see myself" in 'Thousand Miles' gaslighting tea.

10. TBH, ALL I WANT FROM SUGABABES IS A GREATEST HITS WITH 8 NEW SONGS 3 SINGLES AND A TOUR. THIS CAN BE RELEASED UNDER PUSSYCATDOLLS LLC.

11. Queen of lazy dancing even at her peak.

12. The middle eight is making me feel things. Fuck.