Random Thoughts | Page 10625 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Morning

[​IMG]

2. Do you ever feel, like a chained to a rhythm? Like a chained to a rhythm? Like a ch

Jwentz likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Dddd I was just in a meeting where the director said "Andy hasn't really dressed for work today, has he? Looks like he's been dragged through a bush."

The pressure to turn looks.

[​IMG]

5. RJF

RJF

Putting @Andy French's sensible yet casual attire on blast like that...

6. Oh, and this is the same lady who dragged my previous salary before offering me this new job.

A queen.

[​IMG]

7. 2014

2014 Moderator

is it Scary Liz

[​IMG]

that boy is a monster likes this.
  8. Ddd as if I wouldn't be her manager.

9. I've just spent a half-hour trying to print double-sided on cardstock from the office printer and it literally only did so when I tricked it by printing double-sided on plain paper first, and then printing on the cardstock.

It's 2017, why don't I have sophisticated robot assistants to do this for me.

10. I never want to work with external design companies again. I asked someone if they could read down the phone earlier because I had HAD it for the first time ever in an office setting.

11. BOPPING
    (It’s what I’m doing)

12. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

13. I’m 30 today.

My shit is still not together.

Cheers!

14. Happy birthday! How's it feel reaching that magic number?

15. Thanks!

I haven’t cried yet, so I guess it’s fine?

16. Me trying to figure out how my trickass parents who live in Australia voted in the same-sex marriage referendum without prompting them to question my "lifestyle" again

[​IMG]

17. I'm quite literally standing shoulder to should with @Rhombus at Kesha, you ok sis?

Sam de Jour likes this.
  18. I sold my ticket last Friday ddd...