Random Thoughts | Page 10631 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. I praised Anywhere earlier this very day. It's not shade to say she isn't a big pop girl.

2. Neither is Kesha... or Lorde...

ThisIsRogue likes this.
  3. OK but you know secretly he lives for the drama and there's a 60 percent chance he's already posting in the reputation thread

Rem, Slice of Life, Leopold and 5 others like this.
  4. But see they can get an album out in the calendar year 2017.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    mattyjayy and aaronhansome like this.
  5. R92

R92

Stream The Cure on Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, or whatever your preferred platform is!

6. [​IMG]

Rem, Slice of Life, Leopold and 2 others like this.
  7. I miss Farm92 :(

Rem, Slice of Life, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

BML, evilsin, heavymetalGAGA and 14 others like this.
  9. I bet he likes "King of My Heart."

10. [​IMG]

It's not just shade, it's incorrect. She's absolutely a big pop girl in the UK, whereas Kesha and Lorde are nothing of the sort Anywhere (available to buy and stream now)

Rem, ThisIsRogue, mattyjayy and 2 others like this.
  11. I still haven't listened to reputation yet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. The results say... you are NOT the king of my heart.

13. Haven’t we already covered that the US is the be all end all of success for the Big Pop Girl rates, presiouszes? And who outranks everyone discussed so far except Taylor on the worldwide Spotify charts, hm?

[​IMG]

Poor all the other girls except Taylor.

Slice of Life, Leopold and Jwentz like this.
  14. For someone who claims to protect Shawn Mendes, this seems... counterproductive.

15. Wait not P!nk(?!) outranking Shawn Mendes by 9 spots. Forget I said anything y’all, I don’t want to rate P!nk, Spotify charts mean nothing.

16. Today was very... Comeback Corner today. @Robsolete hold me. I'm still shook.

Slice of Life and Robsolete like this.
  17. R92

R92

18. My <3 belongs to @mattyjayy anyway. She's a real career woman now so I can finally live out my fantasy of being a kept man.

19. yas

Slice of Life, mattyjayy and Jeffo like this.
  20. One day.

[​IMG]

One day.