Random Thoughts | Page 10633 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Lauren, sweetums, can we tawk about line spacing?

Also I hate you, I shan't be stuck with this stale @PLUTO halloween homage preciøuß, I shan't!!!

2. [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, R92 and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  3. Also congratulation Australunties! Hopefully the Bill gets presented to Parliament immediately and is passed quickly, without any "religious freedom" bullshit added to it.

The whole thing has been a massive, infuriating shitfest though. Asking straight people to essentially vote on queer people's existence because a bitchass Prime Minister doesn't have the balls to stand up to bigots in his own party is some A-grade buffoonery. In contrast, the Shire passed it through a simple Member's Bill four years ago and then sang a song.

I'm not even about that marriage life but it was a #moment.

ThisIsRogue, LTG, K94 and 18 others like this.
  4. They should have played Ray Of Light afterwards

LTG, Mr.Arroz, TheDangerZone and 13 others like this.
  5. @strangekin is your name a reference to otherkin how did i just pick up on that

6. Me when they were singing

[​IMG]

LTG, Mr.Arroz, aaronhansome and 10 others like this.
  7. I just survived a 6 hour bus journey with no battery and only just fucking noticed the giant purple blob of face paint on my nose I inherited at Kesha.

Aidan likes this.
  8. The fact that not one single person has brought up the comedic brilliance of her leotard saying "rate" leads me to say no, none of you can say shit to me.

9. [​IMG]

10. Totto Ramen is 5 blocks away and also open at 1:30 am

11. Yas Australia, when I'm next over, I'll hopefully finally be able to marry one of the men I've slept with over there.

12. Falling asleep to gay marriage in Australia and waking up to a coup in Zimbabwe is doing a lot. The werld is wild.

13. RJF

RJF

I'm mad as hell this morning.

14. Buzzfeed: 10 things you MISSED in Laura Vanderbooben's latest #1 gif that will leave you SHOOK.

15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

16. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Hey everyone I’m waiting to see a nurse about my asthma because it’s that time of year when winter joins in @that boy is a monster attempt to kill me

17. The tea I got served last night was exceptionally good.

[​IMG]

joe_alouder, munro and Terminus like this.
  18. MSNBC special investigation: Why did @Laura Vanderbooben leave out a cute li'l dog avatar from her popular gif?

AND THEN: See how animation techniques from the first season of South Park were used to make this gif happen. HINT: paper cut-outs and stop motion animation.

19. Scream

20. But did she precious? If we go CSI Miami on this biz...

[​IMG]

That lower left corner (@Kuhleezi teas! y'all collectively blind?!) looks a bitsy familiar does she not?