Random Thoughts | Page 10938 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Not the story about Paul from S Club 7 flogging his Brit award because he's skint sending me into a mini-depression and wondering how other popstars finances are doing

[​IMG]

2. LTG

LTG

Do you know who’s not in financial difficulties?

[​IMG]

3. Not Abz from 5ive doing this several years ago and no media outlets picking it up

Flop

[​IMG]

4. See also Holly Valance, who's married to one of the richest men in the UK now and does 'charity work' and lunching full time. Queen.

But what of Kelly Llorenna? Can she afford her phone bill this month? Can Jentina pay for her Aldi shop? Can any of Hepburn subscribe to the full Sky+ packages?

5. I Quit by Hepburn is that bop and I only heard it because it was an extra on one of the Buffy DVDs.

2014 likes this.
  6. Jentina seems to be doing just fine from her Instagram. She's devoted to Jesus now and has like three children.

7. The creepy uncle that only shows up once a year to gush over a song, just to go back to lurking again right after touching all the kids at the family gathering inappropriately

8. LTG

LTG

[​IMG]

heavymetalGAGA, A&E, Rem and 20 others like this.
  9. They wanna squeeze you when you're WA-A-A-ARM
    When it's cold they ain't aRO-O-O-OUND
    They crowd around you when you U-U-U-UP
    Then disappear when you get STU-U-U-UCK
    I stay faded every nigh-HIGH-hight
    I stay faded every nigh-HIGH-hight
    I stay faded, I ain't ly-Y-Y-Y-Y-in'
    I stay faded, I ain't ly-Y-Y-Y-Y-in'

[​IMG]

10. SOME DAYS I'M YOUR SUPER BITCH
    UP TO MY OLD TRICKS
    BUT IT WON'T LAST FOREVER

[​IMG]

NEXT DAY I'M YOUR SUPER GIRL
    OUT TO SAVE THE WORLD
    AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

[​IMG]

A&E, K94, Floppie and 18 others like this.
  11. This is how all the kids react.

12. K94

K94

That lqqk when you're iconic after one album and the gays are still cutting you residuals

Lauryn Hill found filing taxes

[​IMG]

13. Noooooo!

14. Ajahsjkfkfk

15. This is very good and I don't know how to feel about it. But hey, it's Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards, right?

16. @K94 you know who else is still iconic and owns her own media management entertainment company:

Mirwais Ahmadzaï and K94 like this.
  17. We've really got to put an end to this whole thing claiming a song is "country" just because it features guitars.

[​IMG]

18. I have a feeling "Don't Tell Me" would be called "country" more often than not if it were released today.

inevitable likes this.
  19. Im meant to be helping my boyfriend pack for his move this weekend but all I've done is great drunk and explain in depth all 28 tracks on girls alouds deluxe greatest hits

Tbh my 2005 pussy went off to something kind oooooh

20. I've also got sharpie all over me help