Random Thoughts | Page 11037 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Mood this morning is Madonna watching Katy perform Bon Appétit
    [​IMG]

2. I hope she knows those fruits are highly poisonous to those dogs

Terminus likes this.
  3. u can hit up my FaceTime whenever handsome x

[​IMG]

4. Not me finally allowing myself to bop to You Don't Own Me know I find out that Lesley Gore was an and out and proud lesbian. Icons only.

Suddenly the teenage hetero Harley Quinn-stanning male is me.

5. I need some advice cause I want to change up my hair but I don't know what to do with it that'll be cute and new.

Ideas?

6. It would've been so good to have Lesley Gore and Dusty Springfield form an all-girl all-lesbian girlband.

Remorque and Andy French like this.
  7. [​IMG]

@Jwentz Watch out

8. I've recently been obsessed with Dusty (and various 60's bops that include You Don't Own Me) and had NO idea Dusty was a lesbian. Queen!

9. [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

(no, seriously, cut it like his hair)

Remorque and Floppie like this.
  11. Mood today is the whistle notes and giggle in Emotions

[​IMG]

WIG

Remorque, JacobTheMiro, K94 and 18 others like this.
  12. Y’know what gets on my nerves (it’s a U.K. huntie thing) when people post their table number of the Spoons they’re at on twitter and tell people to order them stuff. Then they post all the food that people order them. Firstly, it’s a waste of the staff’s time because they’re not going to eat it the food and it’s just going to go to waste. And there’s literally people starving on the street but they find it funny enough to do shit like that.

joe_alouder likes this.
  13. It's really tacky and makes everyone involved look dumb.

Plus having worked at a Spoons in the past that shit is stressful enough as is without people taking the piss

mseilenga and Jwentz like this.
  15. When someone tells me "I didn't know you're gay!"

[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. @2014 needs to chill.

LTG likes this.
  18. LTG

LTG

Dusty and Pet Shop Boys whew we love the gay agenda

19. Wh......

Wha.....

So I was OK with the other "skinny legend Mariah Carey" red carpet photo but THIS now??????? I HATE Y'ALL.

K94, Slice of Life, mseilenga and 6 others like this.
  20. The gag is that I googled 'skinny legend Mariah Carey' and a whole imgur album FULL of these popped up.
    I screamed