Random Thoughts | Page 11037 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Hey everyone do you like my video

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. I would like to thank @Mr Blonde and @Sanctuary for the pity likes.

Honestly, it's a little mediocre. I really only use the Rosemary Clooney take of "My Heart Belongs to Daddy" (although teebz, the 1965 Julie London recording avec flute solo is my go-to version for that song. She slurs the fuck out the whole song and sounds like a vampy, sinister lush. Sandra Lee wishes.) #jazzjustice

Dark thoughts. It's just what the subway does to a person.
    [​IMG]

"copyright infringement fully intended" DEAD. (Also dead: us, by the time any album is actually accomplished.)

5. God I love Julie London. For her voice, and also for this:

"I sound like Carol Channing...in drag..."

Bangers&Bops and fancygreen like this.
  6. Firstable, how have I never heard this. I'm dying. "Someday he'll come along, the man I... aw shit. Forget it."

Julie London was/is a national treasure. Her voice was an incredible instrument, even if she took every single opportunity to say she couldn't sing for shit.

She also once spent an entire episode of Emergency with her hand stuck in a vending machine.
    [​IMG]

Andy French likes this.
  7. @send photo & I have a special announcement to make.

8. 2014

2014 Moderator

Talent is just so damn talented sometimes

constantino and Sprockrooster like this.
  9. Me externally when “Stir Fry” comes on in the club

[​IMG]

Me internally when “Stir Fry” comes on in the club

[​IMG]

10. For the record I really like Jennifer Anniston and was poking fun at @Island for his burning hatred.

I am rewatching 30 Rock for the 35th time and just watched Jen's episode last night. Sexy birthday is such a kii.

Island likes this.
  11. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

12. That episode of 30 Rock is Jen’s finest half hour.

mseilenga and tylerc904 like this.
  13. So much tv to catch up on but I only discovered The Golden Girls on Hulu this past summer and I’m already rewatching it. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen.

14. K lemme be shameless cause I need listeners and relevance but my LGBT+ Hour is on air in like 45 minutes so if you wanna support then follow my signature xo

literally a 5 minute listen counts as a listener so I can scam my way into my station's charts.

Aidan likes this.
  15. Yas at you opening with Bad Romance

joe_alouder likes this.
  16. Facebook is reporting that @BML... passed away. I'm in shock right now.

His birthday was just on Wednesday.

17. are you fucking serious...? oh my god
    Im in shock, and heartbroken.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  18. I don't really know what to say.

It's a bit devastating to see all the mutual friends we have pouring out their love for him.

19. Fuck.

evilsin likes this.
  20. I was intending to meet up with him for years and we never got around to it due to timing or schedules, im devastated. Ugh.