Random Thoughts | Page 11294 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. I'm torn between finding this absolutely iconic and despairing for him. Someone please make sure Adam Pally is okay

2. the fact that it's like....is that like betty who who gets him off stage? like oh my god.

3. I just randomly skipped through this and oh my GOD @ Betty Who performing and serving absolute MESS. It starts at 2:08:45 if anyone wants to witness this marvel.

4. FUCK it is!!! With all the momentum and fear of someone who's just been shoved out onstage with no instructions.

Anyway I wonder how @Nunya B is doing tonight

5. Is this gonna be hard to watch starring Tracy Jordan?

6. NOT BETTY WHOMST RUSHING ADAM PALLY OFF STAGE SO WE COULD FIND OUT GEOCITIES DIED IN 2009.

7. Bated Breath came on shuffle

[​IMG]

8. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Wig wig pig
    Another wig flew off dickpig

9. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Not really sure why I posted that I guess today was always going to be disappointing after yesterday’s debut as a model

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

11. [​IMG]

12. This is the worst slow-motion trainwreck since Jamie Kennedy hosted that New Year's telecast where Macy Gray missed the countdown.

13. [​IMG]

14. I guess...she tried to say goodbye and she choked.

nikkysan likes this.
  15. I just saw the same user talk about putting on a wig to perform oral sex with straight men in one thread and then comment on a woman's "wrinkly ass" in another. Delete this forrem.

mseilenga, Jwentz, sexercise and 5 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

18. Good fucking bye

LTG, tylerc904, mseilenga and 28 others like this.