Random Thoughts | Page 9491 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Same

myblood, R92 and Jwentz like this.
  2. Guys I took an obligatory 4/20 hit and now I've become obsessed with a Facebook friend who I've just realized never smiles with their mouth open.

This is why I stopped smoking when I turned 21.

3. I'm not high but best believe I can still put away half a box of Captain Crunch Berries before bed.

myblood, Rhombus, Mr Blonde and 11 others like this.
  4. I didn't actually smoke today cause I wasn't in the mood I'm so fake my brand is such a lie Tinashe would be so disappointed in me.

myblood, Big Bang, 1991 and 11 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

myblood, sexercise, K94 and 10 others like this.
  6. Worst 4/20 ever.

7. Who posted the "don't tell moooommmmmm" video the other day?

I didn't get a chance to watch it and I've never seen the whole thing and it's all I can think about this morning.

9. Sometimes I truly want to punch my own face in.

10. RJF

RJF

Change from what, precious?

11. I actively get less and less interested in stoner culture as time goes on and I didn't think it was possible considering it was at 0 to begin with. Weed people just - I don't get it. Ok, I do, but those who are obsessed. No.

That said, it should be legalised.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 11:17 AM
    Sam de Jour and P'NutButter like this.
  12. ^ I agree, I think the numbers of users would actually decrease and it'll probably deter kids wanting to dabble.

The professional cunt shtick, you are probably a lovely ray of sunshine in everyday life.

Jeffo and Terminus like this.

13. Is that the promotion you get if you're a good "professional Ho" dear?

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

Guys it's Friday let's not fall out xxx

Sam de Jour likes this.
  15. RJF

RJF

I think the fact that I've not started finger painting the walls of the thread with entrails speaks to my maturity.

joe_alouder likes this.
  16. The Steps banner and adverts that I can't remove due to being at my work computer feel... homophobic.

myblood, Kuhleezi and joe_alouder like this.
  17. I don't want to party on the dance floor. GO AWAY.

18. Nñn last night was a vodka-fuelled mess but I met Raja and don't have a hangover so let me drift through today until karma catches up with me.

19. I feel exhausted and sad today.

20. your weed stash to you