Random Thoughts | Page 9717 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Someboy, Jun 15, 2015.

1. The biggest release week of the year and almost every single one has been a train wreck. Save us Carly!!!!

2. "Music is truly everything to me.... so thank you for listening and growing with me .... I can't wait to take you where we're going next........ " - Ariana Grande, 19th of May, 2017

[​IMG]

3. I'm keeping a safe amount of distance until she proves that this Pharrell produced project isn't going to be a mess. I love her & trust her but I don't mess with demons.

myblood, Bruno Ferreira and Island like this.
  4. K94

K94

DIVAAAS

Iconic apart from the weight bit.

5. RJF

RJF

I'm in a Wetherspoons.

6. LTG

LTG

I love @2014

7. I got bored so I painted a clear coat on my fingernails.

Slice of Life and send photo like this.
  8. Grrrr we lost Survivor Greece vs Survivor Turkey just now. @neinzedd what's good?
    Woof turkish players though ddddd

neinzedd likes this.
  9. Today someone had a stroke in the middle of my first major event I've run for my job.

Of course. I wonder what fresh hell awaits me at events 3 and 4 of this non-stop week.

[​IMG]

10. Gasp! How dare they!

11. I KNOW

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  12. "Sir? Would you look to put your glasses on and have a look, this is exactly how you wanted it, right?"

[​IMG]

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  13. I have a soft spot for Rachel Crow. This is the sort of music I wish we'd gotten from Bobbi Kristina, or what Bobbi Kristina could have given us, in my mind, if that makes any sense.

14. SOMETIMES THE CLOTHES DO NOT MAKE THE MAAAAN

fancygreen likes this.
  15. Is it popular in Greece, too? Now that's a surprise. Although I have no idea who wins who this show is unnecessarily popular in Turkey. This is all I know about the show apart from sassy survivors I catch on twitter from time to time.

PS And if you are sad, you cry on my pillow.

16. What are you doing when your shift is over?

[​IMG]

evilsin, myblood, BML and 10 others like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Waiting for you to finish like you asked.

18. Recycle my joke like you do with those Wetherspoons leftovers a bitsy.

Although us hitting the town after a shift would be kind of iconic tibb.