Random TV Stuff | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random TV Stuff

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by duckface, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Not them going to Universal! What a step down from Disney.

I should get tickets.. cos I wanna see Scarlett.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  2. I'd rather go to Universal Studios than Disney World but then again I'm into my thrills.

Island likes this.
  3. Did someone actually happen or is the media blowing it out of proportion as usual? Did someone actually get seriously hurt?

4. A little girl got hurt in one of the cars he crashed into but luckily no serious injuries. It's kinda infuriating to see the public support he's getting actually.

Pop Gaz likes this.
  5. Imagine if Cat Deeley joined him to co host the Universal show. . .

Island and Terminus like this.
  6. As opposed to everyone calling out for his immediate execution?
    Why do you all only care when this happens with celebrities? Nobody could care less when it's mere mortals involved in these accidents.
    The girls probably has a scratch or two anyway.

7. That's a disgusting way to look at it though. Celeb or non-celeb I'd feel the same way if someone got into a car and decided to drink & drive. Not calling for his execution but I find it rather interesting how he has been shown more support compared to past celebs who have been in the same incidents.

Island likes this.
  8. For more ride experience Universal for sure but for the overall experience, Disney for the win. Shame I'm already planning on doing something for that day at Disney... getting drunk at Epcot.

9. I do love Disney's theming. Have fun in Epcot.

Island likes this.
  10. This is fucking gross.

11. There’s a new Derren Brown special on Netflix called The Push, all about social compliance. It’s so good but so intense!

12. Has anyone watched Wannabe on BBC Three? A comedy about a former girlband member who tries to put the group back together. Just watched all 4 and its really funny even, main character is very David Brent.

13. I cannot believe American Dad is quite possibly hitting its peak in season 11. What kind of longevity. The Simpsons hew?

The texting while driving episode killed me. Iconic TV family.