Rants and annoyances | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rants and annoyances

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by P'NutButter, Mar 23, 2015.

1. I have been awaiting a delivery that was scheduled for today, I was told it was in my town at 8am, yet still it hasn't been delivered?!

2. I've been having the same problem with Rebel Heart... It still hasn't arrived!

3. Bloody hell, that's over a fortnight isn't it?

4. They've been in contact with me twice. Losing my patience now. Hoping it'll have arrived today...

5. Opening Instagram. 99 Likes. You go 'ooh nice' and then they are all from the same person. Zzzz...

JacksonCraig94 and Karma like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Moderator

My new coffee machine broke.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. I hate that my brain never shuts off.

8. Pet Peeves under a different name ? ....okay.

I'm really annoyed by the fucking cold. Where is that damn summer.
    The sun is shining but it's -14. Not cool.

9. The snow.

10. kal

kal

I am a major clutz. I drove over a 2 inch curb stone and somehow managed to completely mangle up some of the under side of my car.

Now I'll have to deal with insurance companies and repair shops again which is my absolute nightmare.

Having a car is a blessing and a curse.

11. Never mind. It's arrived!

12. Me too. Especially when sleeping.

13. My major annoyance of today is teachers who are so disgustingly patronising that they have a pupil (me) in tears. Teachers always demand you be more mature - in behaviour and in decision making - yet when you try to be they throw it back in your face and talk down to you as if you can't make the best decision which I did as my decision was going to classes where nothing is due in or going to the music department to finish a project which is due tomorrow and is 60% of my overall grade. I made the latter and was berated for it.

14. Why didn't you have the project finished earlier?

15. Nobody knew it was due for tomorrow until last week, either the SQA or the teacher has fucked up and not told anyone.

16. Disappointed to see Logo throwing Zoe Saldana under the bus for the sake of click-bait.

The LGBT community can be a right bunch of arseholes at times.

17. My Mac is essentially senile and irrelevant. It is so slow - I want a new one. i bought a damn lotto ticket today...gimme the money.

18. National Lottery or Euromillions?

19. I never really make any career or life plans because I fully expect to win the Euromillions at some point.

I ought to start playing it, really.

20. National. Lemme start small.

Vasilios likes this.