Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 266 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. But Bridgit actually makes good music so this seems unfair.

TRAVVV and Beginner like this.
  2. I low key want a Hannah Montana rate.

3. Ray

Ray

Oh my Gods the Garbage rate is almost here. I CAN NOT WAIT. Give It 2 Me as visionary philosopher Madonna said!

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  4. I'm amused that Steps is still on the Older/Niche list. What does Lisa "B-list on Capital" Scott-Lee need to do to promote them to List A?!

5. I think it has to do with forum appeal. Charli XCX is a big forum girl so she can be list A, but I feel like Steps are a step below that in wide forum appeal. They are definitely quite loved, but not as much I guess?

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  6. Because it's got to be May 22nd somewhere in the world already right? (please don't kill me @RainOnFire)

[​IMG]

HERE

7. Omg "Winners" references on Popjustice. I sense Canadians.

ohnostalgia and send photo like this.
  8. Amazing. I am definitely pumped.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

sorry I've changed my avi please make a new one stat.

xoxo

10. [​IMG]

Would anyone else like an update?

11. 2014

2014 Moderator

binch.

12. I just looked at this and was like, "Why am I on this list? I haven't hosted a rate yet..."

...and then realised that winning PJOPS counts as winning a rate. Extra excited now!

13. I actually just went through everyone who liked Sprock's post and expressed interest in the rate. But you still did that!

14. Ah.

You're still including my winning song though, right?

send photo likes this.
  15. Hmm I only see one hosted by Hudweiser in the list. @Sprockrooster did we miss this?

Alouder98 likes this.
  16. I thought you had to win the "winners rate of PJOPS" to qualify otherwise there'd be so many winners?

Alouder98 likes this.
  17. These get a separate winners rate after 25 contests and that winner is added.

That is how Susanne Sandfor (PJ regular) and Dana Dawson (PJOPS) got in.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    londonrain, Alouder98 and send photo like this.
  18. I already started rating Winners Rate songs and I have A LOT of 10s.

Also after reading some of the posts in the BBMA thread, I'm so nervous about K-Pop songs in this rate.