Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 266 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Don't see it down on the list. Ashley Tisdale had a rate here for her pop music and of course some of her Sharpay songs made an appearance. I'm pretty sure it'd be worth doing though if someone wants to and maybe include the other cast members pop music but then it could possibly get too bloated/messy.

2. I'm not proposing this for myself to run and it might already have been done, but a rate pitting various debut singles against each other could be fun.

3. Maybe for broader appeal, you could expand to include other original songs from Disney Channel Original Movies (i.e. these)?

4. It has been done, but maybe someone could do a second one with newer acts?

Raichu likes this.
  5. @berserkboi is doing this for girl groups already (with help from me - if he still wants it!)

berserkboi and Aester like this.
  6. The most obvious idea would be to do HSM vs Camp Rock, and that might actually be kind of good.

Mina likes this.
  7. The Cheetah Girls, Hannah Montana.... etc.

8. If that's the case, Can't Back Down is my 11 and if anyone gives it a score below an 8, I won't back down from calling them out, oh they'll definitely hear their names, because this is serious and there's certainly too much at stake.

9. I'd love to see a semi-relevant Teen Queens Flop rate between:

Emily Osment - All The Right Wrongs & Fight or Flight
    Bridgit Mendler - Hello My Name Is... & Nemesis
    Miranda Cosgrove - Sparks Fly & High Maintenance

alanmr likes this.
  10. I'd back you up but that theoretical rate would have both Fabulous and I Gotta Go My Own Way in it. Can't Back Down would probably get at least a 9 out of me, though.

11. I love those girls too, but I'm talking about the wanna-be Britney's from a decade earlier. Also Nemesis would CRUSH this rate!

12. If you're doing a Britney-wannabe rate, surely Billie Piper deserves a spot somewhere. Also, I actually put Nemesis in there for completeness, but I think the other albums would do well because of the kind of taste that would likely vote in that rate.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. But Bridgit actually makes good music so this seems unfair.

Beginner likes this.
  14. I low key want a Hannah Montana rate.

15. Ray

Ray

Oh my Gods the Garbage rate is almost here. I CAN NOT WAIT. Give It 2 Me as visionary philosopher Madonna said!

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  16. I'm amused that Steps is still on the Older/Niche list. What does Lisa "B-list on Capital" Scott-Lee need to do to promote them to List A?!

17. I think it has to do with forum appeal. Charli XCX is a big forum girl so she can be list A, but I feel like Steps are a step below that in wide forum appeal. They are definitely quite loved, but not as much I guess?

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  18. Because it's got to be May 22nd somewhere in the world already right? (please don't kill me @RainOnFire)

[​IMG]

HERE