Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 282 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. @RainOnFire

[​IMG]

2. heavy breathing

send photo likes this.
  3. This is now 8th on the queue, Robyn is still nowhere to be seen. Loreen has new material coming (???) on Friday, Styrke has music dripping out slowly, Agnes has done a Nadia Oh on all of us... What will we do?

I don't particularly want to rate the Larsson album so maybe it'll be more of a little of a lot rate. Loreen singles, Tove Lo, Styrke's material, Noonie, maybe Kate Boy?

Any suggestions?

4. Brandy.... I cannot wait!

5. I would like to host a Shakira rate!

6. And it had the correct winner! Maybe you can do one after she releases another album @Hurricane Drunk. I think two is the minimum number of albums needed between rates that have been done before.

7. Yath!

8. Yes to this!
    A rate for ××

send photo and evilsin like this.
  9. Sorry I must have missed it, wish I would've been here for that

Mina likes this.
  10. digitalkaiser and send photo like this.
  11. Susanne Sundfor has a new album coming out soon, and know Ten Love Songs went down well enough on here. Speaking of I dunno if Susanne really fits your narrative that much @constantino, neither Beth Ditto soz @2014 - the first rate felt like a gay tumblr fever dream, and I don't think Susanne has that kind of following yet. Lana is a definite, and St Vincent could have potential depending on the PJ response.

beyoncésweave and Sprockrooster like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. My aim isn't to re-create the Indie Pop girls rate, I'm aiming for a broader representation of women in indie, from the 'mainstream indie' of Lorde and Lana, the off-kilter St. Vincent and Susanne (depending on the albums) and MUNA to keep everyone happy and hark back to the synth pop amazingness of Petty's rate.

I have a whole list of records and artists that I'm trying to shoehorn in so watch this space x

14. Yes please!

Angeleyes and londonrain like this.
  15. I hope this includes all the non-album singles like Missing You, Sittin' Up In My Room and It All Belongs To Me. The 10s are coming...

Angeleyes and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  16. I am mentally preparing myself for so many 10's! Although the song I think is my fave isn't the album version and not as many people know it so I don't know if I want to give my 11 to the album version...

londonrain likes this.
  17. What you doing tonight?...

...Let's go for a RATE!

The deadline to submit your scores for the Utada rate ends 9pm British time on Monday. Don't Tippy Toe around it - get it done A.S.A.P.!

The Time Limit is ticking!

[​IMG]

LE0Night and send photo like this.