Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 315 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. I've decided.

Teen Pop Girl Group Debuts: Dream vs. 3LW vs. Eden's Crush vs. M2M.

2. I don't stan any of those acts necessarily but it would be sacrilege and fly against everything I stand for around here if I didn't vote, so please harass me for my ballot when the times comes.
    Heaven on Earth and Angeleyes like this.
  3. I am so here for this.

Me to anybody planning to tank Get Over Yourself:

tylerc904 and Angeleyes like this.
  4. I'm ready.

5. It looks like you bought out your local FYE's entire collection circa 2002 when they hit the clearance bin xx.
    Rem, ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Moderator

Amazing! The Haim one reminds me of the scene in Dua's New Rules video haha!
    soratami and constantino like this.
    is still open! Voting has been extended until 11.24.17, @ 11:59 EST.

Santigold - Santigold (2008)
    Dawn Richard - Goldenheart (2013)
    Tinashe - Aquarius (2014)
    Azealia Banks - Broke with Expensive Taste (2014)
    SZA - Ctrl (2017)
    Kelela - Take Me Apart (2017)

Send your votes now!​
  8. So I'm thinking of finally doing my first rate. Kind of into the idea of a versus rate consisting of early 2000's piano girls debut albums like Vanessa Carlton, Nerina, Sara Bareilles, Rachael Yamagata, etc. Would anyone even be here for that?
    A&E, Oleander, Epic Chocolat and 4 others like this.
  9. I'd be for anything involving Vanessa. I'm planning on doing her discography rate down the road, hopefully that means I can count on your participation then?
    londonrain, Sprockrooster and Mina like this.
  10. Um Vanessa is like one of my top 10 artists of all time so YES.
    londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  11. I'll be there to stan the good sis Nerina. I remember quite liking Vanessa and Sara's debuts and I've been meaning to check Rachael for years so this rate looks absolutely perfect.
    londonrain likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    A&E, Kuhleezi, slaybellz and 3 others like this.
  13. Has a COLDPLAY singles rate been done before?
  14. This is an excellent idea. I love Nerina, Vanessa and Sara’s debuts and I like the little I’ve heard of Rachael’s debut. I would definitely participate!

(Maybe add Ingrid Michaelson too?)
    Trouble in Paradise and soratami like this.
  15. It has been in the queue but taking out of also. Definitely here for a singles rate from them.
    soratami and berserkboi like this.
  16. If no one signs up to do it, I'll consider it after the Girl Band one I am due to do...
  17. Have you got a final song list for the girl band one?
  18. Get out of my head!!
    londonrain likes this.
  19. Same. Ready to stan the Viva La Vida era... and tank all their latest releases...
    Sprockrooster likes this.
  20. It is coming together. Can I send you what I have in mind by the end of the week?