Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Remember when they proceeded to ghost @Laverne Wondertitty and me? That wasn't so funny.

2. Sure don't

Rem, aaronhansome, Mr.Arroz and 5 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

(I've changed my avatar in far-advance celebration of @ohnostalgia's rate, beeteedubs.)

4. Going back to the discussion a few days back, I finally finished the spreadsheet for the Alicia Keys rate. I kept getting distracted with things so I didn't complete in time. @Mina is absolutely right that I did have to calculate the spreadsheet which did take some time. Anyway, very, very soon, a new thread should pop up and results will continue.

Sincerely, sorry, @londonrain and others who were looking forward to results. I also share the concerns others have and do hope that @D.F.P. is alright. I'm glad to do his/her/their work in the name of the Piano Queen, Alicia Keys.

5. Ray

Ray

This is exactly what I've done with my Pet Shop Boys rate. Just results are not enough in my opinion. Well, unless someone doesn't give a shit about their rate at all, of course...

6. [​IMG]

Terminus, Ray, soratami and 2 others like this.
  7. Ray

Ray

Expanded 4 Excel Sheets Edition!

londonrain likes this.
  8. @RainOnFire the Goldfrapp discography rate is finished and the winner is A&E.

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

@A&E I'm so pleased for you!

10. Wait at me never having heard @A&E before.
    [​IMG]

11. I think I might have to... relinquish control of the XCX rate. This cute little three album rate I'd envisaged has quickly spiralled into something much bigger with both mixtapes and the deluge of leaks, and my 2018 is similarly messy with a four month travel hiatus and career switch in the near future. I'd honestly love to do it because I think I'd do a great job but just don't think I can commit to such a large project at the moment when my focus should be elsewhere. I really hope someone is able to do it justice when we receive XCX3.

12. I nominate @LA Hallucinations. xoxo

Do it, boo.

send photo and Terminus like this.
  13. Looking at the what's coming up...
    Lana, Steps, 1998 R&B Gals and Charity Ensembles are what I'm most looking forward to.

Sprockrooster and londonrain like this.
  14. @digitalkaiser

digitalkaiser likes this.
  15. oh my god
    Of all the artists I could do justice too in a rate, Miss Charles is one of the tops on my list.

I would absolutely be down to take this over if people would like, yes I would

[​IMG]

16. I'd certainly vote and would love to explore some of the material I'm sure I've missed over the years.

17. What if she releases another mixtape before the album? What are we counting as XCX3?

18. I suppose the question is, will we still wait for XCX3 for the start of the rate with the recent news that she isn't actually planning on releasing a studio album any time soon? In her recent interview with Zane it seems the album has taken a back burner to all her other projects, but again with Charli...grain of salt ect.

I think it's a sizeable rate already with True Romance, Sucker, N1A and Pop2, and Vroom Vroom... add in the Super Ultra mixtape and some prominent features/singles from the last couple years and we have a huge rate already. If I was running I may swerve Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and any non-offically released leaks just for a clean selection of songs.

19. Whichever Selena Gomez album the leaked songs eventually end up on.

20. As long as I can give I Wanna Be With You my 11 idc.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017 at 8:21 PM
    digitalkaiser likes this.