Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 333 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Get a new comeback.

[​IMG]

2. Get a new fave

[​IMG]

gagapourgaga, evilsin, A&E and 4 others like this.
  3. I'm so ready.

[​IMG]

soratami, 2014, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  4. I'd suggest removing Change because sonically it really doesn't fit the rest of those albums, save for like 2 or 3 tracks.

beyoncésweave and Island like this.
  5. I wasn't going to say anything because I didn't want rain on anyone's parade, but yeah I didn't see the point of adding Sugababes to this rate either.

6. Could the singles and maybe some album tracks remain, I'd love About You Now to go top 10 at something!

In saying that, this would be a massive undertaking to go through for me as I only know Change the album so I am unlikely to vote, so carry on!

7. I've never listened to any of her albums but wouldn't somebody like Roisin Murphy fit in better? (I'd also suggest Avril but she may a bit too much towards pop-punk/rock for this)

8. Dear Miami for the win, please!

Sprockrooster and DJHazey like this.
  9. Yeah I adore them but Sugababes feel out of place in that lineup. It's not my rate, though.

10. YES. Roisin's Overpowered would fit the theme perfectly.

11. Omg yes!!!! It would be a dream to have Roisin in a rate!!

soratami and DJHazey like this.
  12. Yes, I hoped it would get some of her fans excited. I'd vote Roisin IN/Sugababes OUT myself. I only know of her song that was in the PJ Favorites rate and from looking her album up for Ultimate Albumjustice and remember the sound being very much what you were shooting for.

Heaven on Earth, RUNAWAY, Ray and 2 others like this.
  13. You are welcome! A similar track like that on the album is Cry Baby if you are interested in advance. The rest is electro with a more indie sound.

berserkboi and DJHazey like this.
  14. So Change mixes genres quite a bit. It has definite electropop moments, particularly the singles, and some songs that are definitely not. I'm fine leaving it in for that reason, and as a contrast to the other "girl groups" included (Aly & AJ with their teen pop slant, The Veronicas who veer toward pop/rock).

I'm not a Roisin Murphy fan.

londonrain likes this.
  15. I don't think Change fits either. Roisin does fit really well and it should be interesting to see how she'd do if the album is in the rate.

KingBruno likes this.
  16. I would get rid of Sugababes and add in any extras instead but really it's your rate so you're the boss.

17. @Mina just run a rate where we rate Tangled Up just to see your unapologetic scores for each track and what you think about them. Kii.

18. I’m sure I remember @DJHazey listing all of @Mina’s scores for Tangled Up for some previous rate (that I was mercifully not part of)...

DJHazey, Mina and Island like this.
  19. Ray

Ray

+1 to Roisin replacing (this particular album of) Sugababes. My potential average is 8 vs 3.5.

20. If someone else wants to take over this rate idea to include Roisin, have at it.

londonrain likes this.