Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate) | Page 357 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Queue (sign up here to run a rate)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. That peroxide twat Eminem. Real Slim Shady I think.

Island, nikkysan, berserkboi and 5 others like this.
  2. Expose your block list a bit...

Island, Rem, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  3. I get the 'most people will know these songs so scoring will be easy' but I don't know about everyone else but I need to actually listen to the songs in order to add commentary and can never just go off memory to give a score and comment on it properly. If you're going to do the full 200, two parts with at least a month of voting time each should be fine.

4. The Real Slim Shady? Really?!

So... @Robsolete, how are you getting on with hunting down all the people who deprived Samantha of her #1?

5. Let's just say that I've been busy and successful enough that I made The Bride look lazy and forgiving.

6. [​IMG]

7. This quote plus your Vanessa Gold avatar makes me cackle with glee.

berserkboi, Robsolete and londonrain like this.
  8. This makes me think, how many would participate in an Eminem rate and Stan STAN?? Ha!

Sprockrooster and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. [​IMG]

Island, Rem, Robsolete and 16 others like this.
  10. An Eminem rate?

[​IMG]

Sucks to see so many of the rates I was looking forward to being delayed.

Rem, Raichu, Robsolete and 18 others like this.
  11. I need to re-listen for the most part, but there are a few albums in which every little bit of every song is burned into my memory.

WowWowWowWow and DJHazey like this.
  12. This is true. Like if someone wanted me to rate FROOT on memory for example, I'd have scores and few comments to someone in less than a half hour.

13. I would like to put myself forward for Simple Minds UK Singles Rate 1979 - 1989

dancingwithmyself likes this.
  14. Don't you have to finish reveals on your current rate first before you can be added to the queue for a new rate?

15. Yes, or I would've already asked for Vanessa Carlton for myself.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  16. Oh yeah, forgot to post in here.

@RainOnFire The reveals for the second part of the 90's #1's rate have begun! Anyone who wants to read along/comment/like... well, come right along.

17. I see that the Annie rate has been removed from the queue, which is something I low-key expected after @Heaven on Earth suddenly disappeared from the forum. It’s a shame because I was really looking forward to it! I don’t know when it was supposed to start but I wouldn’t mind hosting it instead, but since my Darkchild rate will supposedly start soon I don’t know how that will turn out.