Rebuild of the Anime Thread | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuild of the Anime Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by 3Xs, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Im about to watch it in a few minutes!

I heard there's only 12 episodes though. I wonder how many manga volumes they cover then

2. Oh.

Well that sucks.

AllSixSugababes likes this.
  3. Ooh, I had given up on waiting. Lemme go watch that!

Big Bang likes this.
  4. First episode of My Hero Academia was a bit so-so because not much happened outside of comments about the final of the first season and the upcoming events but the next one looks promising!

Time for Attack On Titan!!

5. Well Attack On Titan was fantastic. It feels like there was no break at all allthough the number of episodes makes me think they'll do only small portion of the manga this time around and then what? Another few years of break? Hopefully not.

Its so good to have it back

Gintoki, send photo and Big Bang like this.
  6. I'm shook by the Card Captor Sakura trailer!! So if i understand correctly this will be a prequel movie that leads to a new series?

7. After last two seasons were dire, new Attack on Titan and Boku no Hero Academia brought me back to life!

8. He

He

SAKURA IS BACK?! OH MY GOD.

One of my favorite animes ever. I did not know anything about this new project.

I can't wait!

Also, @send photo, your Tomoyo avis are an inspiration.

send photo likes this.
  9. New AoT season really started with a bang, great animation and more gore. Nice to see that they will give some screen time to other characters like Sasha and Connie too.

10. Just saw "Your Name." (The English dub is out today in American theaters.)

I actually wasn't sold on it for the first half hour or so, but hot damn if it didn't make me walk away feeling things I haven't felt since I was a teenager. I wish I could put my finger on the pulse of what exact feeling it captures so well, but it really does strike a chord.

11. And the next anime to have a terrible live action movie is.....

*drum roll*

Fullmetal Alchemist!

I'll probably watch it

LE0Night and Vixen like this.
  12. Just watched A Silent Voice.

[​IMG]

13. The latest Attack on Titan episodes FFFfFFFfFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Monkey0 and Lost Boy like this.
  14. Every damn episode murders me. I need next one to be just Mikasa going to town fair and ejonying her time! Let me live!

Big Bang likes this.
  15. Oleander likes this.
  16. Just popping by to vent about how awful Dragon Ball Super is compared to its predecessors. The animation, the plot craters, how embarrassingly they've nerfed Frieza as a menacing villain, the underwhelming villains in general (or really, lack thereof) -- I stick with the simulcast because I'm loyal, but it actually just makes me wish they'd made GT canon or something. Despite the flak it gets, I enjoyed the storylines.

I really need some of these legacy anime to be left alone. Reboots and revivals don't seem to be doing them justice. (If anyone important is reading this, please never reboot Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha, k?)