Redirecting ad | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redirecting ad

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Sanctuary, Oct 28, 2016.

1. On web/desktop viewing, I get redirected to http://findingresult.com/?pid=9PO98WX17&dn=visualdna.com&rpid=9PO160YOL whenever viewing the forum on Google Chrome. It takes about 4-6 seconds of viewing any page and it redirects to that website. This isn't an issue on Safari.

I'm not sure if it's anything on my end. It doesn't happen on any other website.

This also shows:
    [​IMG]

RJF, IMHO and JacobTheMiro like this.
  2. I was having literally this same exact issue just a bit ago. I figured out it was adblock doing it, and manually updating it seemed to fix the issue for me so far. I only just did it though, so we'll see.

3. Wait nevermind it's happening again. RIP.

4. Adding my voice to this. I'm having the same exact problem as @Sanctuary. Edge (ugh) doesn't have this use, just Chrome.

5. Same thing is happening to me while using Chrome on my laptop and while using Safari on my iPhone.

6. It's happening for me with Chrome on Android. Just installed Firefox and no problems so far (whilst using Chrome all other sites work fine, so definitely some kind of PJ issue).
    Obviously having to use a different browser isn't ideal but needs must when there's Joanne Dive Bar news to catch up on.

7. EDIT Scratch all that, its happening on Firefox aswell. New post as its impossible to edit my previous one in time before the redirect.

8. I'm having the same problem.

9. Getting the same thing, thought I had some malware.