Relationships | Page 329 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Thanks... I do think we haven’t tried. I hope he is open to really talk, and hopefully we will think that we are on the same page in that we haven’t actually tried, and we are in this same position as three months ago because we actually have not progressed at all.

He may say the fact that we haven’t tried means it’s the end of the road for us, but I hope he will keep an open mind.

I’ll let the dust settled for a few more days to let me process it all and then talk as at the moment I’m still slightly emotional.

soratami likes this.
  2. Keifer! Why?

Island and K94 like this.
  3. R92

R92

I have a date with a guy today who's likely far out of my league. Trying not to shit bricks ahead of meeting up.

4. R92

R92

Well shit. That went really well...
    Huh.

5. Love it when a guy on Grindr blocks you cos you can't host and don't send nudes when he asks for pics.

R92 likes this.
  6. Also, I've been talking to this guy on Grindr and he stans Pricey and The GC and Kellegend Clarkson. God is real.

7. Everything works out perfectly until you put a label on it n n n n

After only 9 days I feel that it's different already, why do I hate myself?

Kuhleezi, Jacques, andru and 3 others like this.
  8. Distance is so hard sometimes ugh

HollyDunnSomething and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. New member but I've lurked on the site and in this thread for about 6 months on and off, I feel like I know some of you better than people in my own life (my favourite standout being, and I forget the member, the one who saw a guy on a bus rubbing his crotch, made weird eye contact and eventually ended up hooking up, only to find he's married and into choking, was it? Iconic).

Anyway, my straight(?) crush that I've had for about 4 years now ended up snogging one of my (now ex) best friends right in front of my eyes as I sobbed into a vodka and coke at a Halloween house party. I might be young, but I think the lowest point of my life thus far.

andru, Terminus and munro like this.
  10. Are you still friends with this ex best friend, or have you ended the friendship completely? Did they know you had a crush on the straight? Did the straight know how you felt?

11. We've all lost a friend or two over a straight crush...
    Or, make friends through them, only for the crush not to be entirely straight, so you do stuff, but then they end up eventually with the straight girl anyway.

My mid 20's were trying.

Jacques, Sam de Jour, andru and 4 others like this.
  12. I've ended the friendship completely. And yes they did know, and yes he does know how I feel.

Ouch! That's even worse because you would've gotten your hopes up, only for them to be dashed. Hopefully that's all behind you now though?

ThisIsRogue and Terminus like this.
  13. Of course it is

I'll hate the cunts for life, kii.

HollyDunnSomething and Secret like this.
  14. Does anyone else switch between semi-content with being single and being lonely as FUCK on a daily basis? Cause same.

15. 2014

2014 Moderator

i'm...talking to a guy

[​IMG]

16. But is he as iconic as the pensioner than enjoyed skydiving theaux?

Mikl C, HollyDunnSomething and 2014 like this.
  17. Me last weekend. I was actually getting depressed cos I had nothing to do.

True Blue likes this.
  18. I've never been in a relationship before, and lately I've been so sad about it. I feel like crying because another year is ending and I will be alone this Christmas. My crushes from my condominium building are ignoring me.

I am also just kinda tired of having sex with so many guys. Like every time I meet a hot guy either from Grindr or like a cruising place or just the mall. Then after we are done having sex, they gave me their number but its either they will reply small messages or don't respond at all. I also easily get infatuated when a guy shows me kindness and I am such a hopeless romantic person thinking that this could be the guy. But of course, it is just one of my many 1 and done sex trips. I am just tired of it all. I cannot even get a date. Like I have zero date this year but I've been with at least 50 guys for sex. I just feel so sad thinking about it. I feel like I would have been taken along time ago if only one of those guys liked me. I should be so lucky in love!

19. As someone looking in from the outside it sounds to me like you need to break the cycle that you are in. Could you reduce/stop the casual hook ups? It sounds like you are hoping that they might turn into something long term, but that doesn't seem to be working. Plus, the short term 'high' followed by a sense of rejection surely isn't helping how you feel at the moment. I'd suggest taking some time to focus on yourself. Break the hook up cycle and stay open to finding someone through other more organic ways.

20. A fourth date. WHAT AM I DOING?

andru, HollyDunnSomething and Island like this.