Relationships | Page 331 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. For likes? I don't think you should take the hashtags seriously. But thank you as I will have new ones to add to my posts. Teehee.

2. K94

K94

I can't stand spam likers/followers so hashtags are a no-no for me. Like, be happy with the likes you have, sis!

constantino, Karvel, Island and 7 others like this.
  3. LTG

LTG

People who seem that keen for likes on Instagram that they do that for every photo are a bit suspect for me.

4. Nope. My love for Toms remains strong!

Terminus likes this.
  5. I'm guilty of this

UnionJackMix, Terminus and Seger like this.
  6. Sorry for all the posts but I want to share something about myself.
    For about 10 years now I've been completely antisocial.
    I lost contact with a couple of my straight girl friends after they had kids and the few gay friends I had are long gone too.
    I'm desperate to make new friends because I feel like I'm wasting my life but I suffer from social anxiety and find it really hard to talk to people and I get suicidal sometimes.
    There are no gay hangouts in my area and I don't really like going into pubs because I don't really fit in with the "lads bants" stuff.
    Obviously I'd like a relationship eventually but I just need some friends right now.

7. If you need someone to talk to I am here, just send me a DM. I used to feel the same way, so I know how frustrating it can be.

Seger and Mr Brightside like this.
  8. Whereabouts are you based?

9. Last weekend I was clubbing in a far bigger city so I went out the apps while we did predrinks at this outside thing (it was a bit cold). So I had a few chats and there was a nice Italian and yesterday we spoke a bit on the apps. So he used to study dance and stuff and I told him I loved dancing too. Now he wanted to see that and suddenly he asked me out for dinner. It was a bit soon I felt but I decided why not.

Then today would be that dinner and of course he texted 10 minutes before I left work with yeah suddenly my bestfriend is coming and now I don't know if it works. Of course it wouldn't and why would you do that while we agreed for dinner? I hate how like in modern communication it becomes normal to cancel plans 10 minutes in advance. That just fucking sucks. So his fucking loss.

However, to end on a more positive note. A guy who lives reasonably close-by is coming over on Sunday and we'll probably grab a beer or a coffee. We've been chatting for a while now so at least he's worth it and able to hold a good conversation.

Txetxu, kiokiokio and Seger like this.
  10. It's never acceptable to cancel on plans unless it's like before two hours... Unless like, sudden death or something, obvs.
    I hate people who cancel when you're about to leave or something, wankers, the lot of them.

UnionJackMix and Seger like this.
  11. For me it's always pretty clear, they're just not that into you. And to hell with them for wasting your time and getting your hopes up.

Seger and Terminus like this.
  12. PREACH!

Seger likes this.
  13. I am in a situation where not a relationship itself, but definitely a mutual bond has probably been jeopardized by me... well by getting definitely too carried away and being so fearful of losing someone to push it on the relationship area, which was the worst thing I could have done, now this person is distant from me for a moltitude of personal reasons and I do not know quite what to do, because I do believe I made a mistake and I don't want to ruin all the good times I shared with this person, I don't know if I should wait and give space to this person and leave room to breathe and think of and just wait for his comeback or, considering the hardships he is going through, still at least make him know that I am there to support him even from afar, I have literally no idea what to do and that confuses me a lot.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    UnionJackMix likes this.
  14. Yeah, but he was the one who asked me out so that does nor make sense...

Seger likes this.
  15. It's only been 3 weeks but she thinks she's trapped a real life living breathing man

16. Of course it does. People are not strangers to making plans in advance just as a way to have a safety date in case they can't find anyone better before the actual date time.

Seger likes this.
  17. Being stood up is the fucking worst.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  18. The joys of Grindr. Got offered £100 to have someone not only ejaculate on my head, but to then rub it in on my ‘soft delicate scalp’ (his words not mine). I don’t want to delete the app as I find all these mad heads hilarious. Beats the typical ‘hey you ok’.

RoffleMayo likes this.
  19. But did he pay you in cash or cheque?

20. I reckon PayPal.

andru and Overdose like this.