Relationships | Page 357 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

*cries in the whistle note in JoJo’s ‘Too Little, Too Late’*
  2. @Sinful I love you girl

You'll get through this x
    Sinful likes this.
  3. Well the boy and I are back together in a casual capacity. He moves to London on Sunday and I'm following him in ... 3 months, sooooo

We'll see, I guess

Also I'm sorry @Sinful, hope you'll be OK. Holler if you need a chat x
    Island, Sinful and dodoriazarbon like this.
  4. So I've been in an open relationship for a year and a half now, and its been one of the most eye opening experiences in my life thus far.

I finally feel like I'm me when it comes to meeting other gay men, sharing my experiences, hooking up with others and so on, and when I look back on the past relationships I've had, I used to look down so negatively on those who were in open relationships despite the fact that it was something I've yearned for. Looking back, I seemed like the polar opposite as it is right now.
    Lander, Kuhleezi, Seger and 7 others like this.
  5. That sucks. I hope you have a pen and paper ready whenever you have an emotional outburst. Or something that you can dive into to help ease whatever you may be feeling.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  6. I agree with others, just let them know that it’s something outside your budget right now.

I’m having it at the moment where I’m so broke and overdrawn and my friends want to do this, that and everything and I just have to make it clear that I can’t do any of it, as much as I hate feeling left out.
    Seger and P'NutButter like this.
  7. Me after deleting grindr thinking “proper” dating apps like match and POF will find me a man and seeing all the same faces from grindr.

Jacques, Lander, R92 and 8 others like this.
  8. Wait Plenty o' Fish is still a thing.
    Ceir likes this.
  9. Two months is a short amount of time, but two months, y'all. Feels good, and right.
    Jacques, K94, Terminus and 3 others like this.
  10. LTG

The Telephone video, ha neverending influence.
    Jacques, Lander, R92 and 5 others like this.
  11. I thought PoF was more like Tinder for straights before Tinder.
  12. When you go on Grindr for the first time:
    ManilaChinchilla and Terminus like this.
  13. Have you ever wanted to shake a boy saying “I’M NOT A MIND-READER JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU’RE THINKING” because same.
    Jacques, Mr Blonde, Lander and 14 others like this.
  14. I like you back x
    Island and Subspace88 like this.
  15. Where do you want our first date to be boo? x
  16. Somewhere nice so that I can enjoy myself even when I get stood up x
    Jacques, Overdose, Terminus and 2 others like this.
  17. Personally I'd rather not stand you up, unlike CERTAIN people around here.

(I'll make us a picnic x)
    Terminus and munro like this.
  18. I look forward to it bae x
    Subspace88 likes this.
  19. I hope you're not a vegetarian 'cause I'm doing a lot of ham sandwiches x
    munro likes this.
  20. oh trust me i'm not a vegetarian ";)"