Relationships | Page 372 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Ddddd literally. Tbf ive had a lot going on. I was only reminded cause I got an envelope in the post that said “do not open before 14th feb” and I was like fuuuuuck

LTG likes this.
  2. He

He

Thank you for this. I constantly try to remind myself of it, because I feel it's really important to strive for feeling this.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  3. I hate the whole "Valentines Day" situation. It's literally just another ordinary day, a way for companies and shops to make money and a reminder to those who are single that they are single. I mean why celebrate a day celebrating that you love one another when you should love one another any other day??

4. Yeah Valentines is a load of shit but it’s the first one in my life where I’m not single so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lander, Jacques, Kuhleezi and 14 others like this.
  5. He

He

I'm happy I haven't seen even one advert. But yeah, do stuff with your loved ones and spend money -best if on local businesses and not corporations!-. Chocolate is also nice.

Maybe I'll get myself a D appointment.

Terminus, nikkysan and Island like this.
  6. About the age thing: I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and I'm ten years his senior. I was never looking for love at the time (in fact, I was quite out there if you know what I mean), but it just hit me in the face like a ton of bricks. Now we're living together, learning from each other and enjoying our time together. It does help however that he's 23 with the mental age of a middle-aged woman and I'm 33 with that of an adolescent, seaux...

The best ones.

I don't really do Valentine's, but the fact my boyfriend spent about €2,50 on balloons melted my ice cold heart on a hungover Monday where I couldn't really deal with people.

Jacques, Kuhleezi, popBrit and 2 others like this.
  7. Valentines Day is too hetero but y'know if I wasn't single, you bet I'd want a romantic night on that special day.

8. I met my partner on a Sunday and we said 'let's meet Wednesday' and when that came it was Valentine's Day, so it's our 17th anniversary today.

9. The card he got me has a Theresa May meme on it (I'd run through a field of wheat with you) and inside it says "I wish we could be together"

[​IMG]

10. LTG

LTG

11. he’s 300 MILES AWAY AND I WONT SEE HIM UNTIL THE 23RD brb crying

12. K94

K94

that's a week and a bit xx

13. He’s been gone since January 19th xxx

K94 likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Meanwhile I don't know what to message my ex-who-confessed-his-love-to-me so I'm just going to send him pictures of Denise Richard's death from the horror movie Valentine (2001) instead as that used to be a joke of ours.

15. We don't bother with cards and presents now we've been together so long but we're going out for dinner later.

Island and HolyWater like this.
  16. If that was a shared joke of yours do you think he might take that as encouragement?

17. I guess...that's my point? Waiting until next week to meet and like...discuss what we said to each other is giving me anxiety.

18. R92

R92

Well, at least I don’t have to buy my hand a card or anything...

[​IMG]

Animalia, Lander, Blob and 40 others like this.
  19. hot

Sam de Jour and LTG like this.
  20. To all of us who are single on Valentine's Day and loving it.