Relationships | Page 413 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Itty Bitty Piggy, May 1, 2016.

1. Oprah_who_are_you.gif

2. Met the guy of my dreams... a fucking physical specimen. Doesn't party. Smart. Stable both mentally and financially. Does have kids (3 girls) and has majority custody but I'm ok with that. In fact, I like that he's such a great dad. Sex is amazing. He wants to be not only exclusive but really try for something very serious. All perfect for this 30-something queen who has never really had a real relationship beyond my career.

BUT... he's a Trump supporter. Like a huge one. His social media is all about promoting Trump and his ideals. I... just... can't... I don't think.

I'm not an intolerant liberal... I respect opposing views but this might be a little too "close to home" for my sanity.

Seger, Jacques and LoveSoSoft like this.
  3. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk. I was scared to keep reading as I knew something bad was coming. I guess it comes down to you being able to turn a blind eye to it or not. I guess if he's actively promoting T***p then it'll be pretty hard to ignore it.

4. Gays supporting Trump is a level of cognitive dissonance that I just can't get down with.

K94, send photo, fancygreen and 39 others like this.
  5. Ugh... I know. My brain is screaming "dump it" but my bussy is screaming "jump it".

Vixen, K94, andru and 27 others like this.
  6. Did you ask him why he supports Trump so much?

7. No, but I know enough about him to know the reasons. Former military. Business owner. Raised in conservative middle of nowhere Missouri from a military family. Takes the girls hunting and to gun ranges every weekend. Etc.

Seger likes this.
  8. Yeah cancel him.

9. Also like how can you say someone is mentally stable when they are supporting Trump????? Does not compute!

Seger, Laurence and Overdose like this.
  10. Honestly, if everything else about him/your relationship is really that good, I think you should try discussing these issues with him and explain why they bother you. Maybe you can sort things out.

kal likes this.
  11. Honestly I’m stealing this for future use because I lolled out loud.

andru and Seger like this.
  12. This is the correct response.

Seger, evilsin and ThisIsRogue like this.
  13. Have you tried discussing politics with him? It'll give you a taste of what's to come in your relationship's future. I wouldn't wait until months down the road when you're more invested in it. Get the ugly shit out of the way so you can make a well-informed decision now. You won't be able to avoid talking politics if you get in a serious relationship.

I personally would not be able to tolerate a partner who supports Trump. Maybe he really wants something serious because no other gay guys will date him once they find out that he supports a narcissistic, unstable, petulant, unqualified, homophobe, mysoginist, sexual predator, and racist who has dabbled in pedophilic language and wants to fuck his own daughter.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Vixen, K94, Sam de Jour and 17 others like this.
  14. This situation is really up to you, but since

I'm pretty sure in the future you will experience a totally different lifestyle. A "traditional American family value" tea.

15. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I was devastated when I got to the 'But he supports Trump' bit.

But now you gotta trash him.

Vixen, andru, Jwentz and 3 others like this.
  16. How could you even find him attractive based on the fact he takes his daughters to gun ranges for fun? Fucking gross.

17. There is nothing wrong with hunting and going to a gun range.

Seger likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

Vixen, K94, send photo and 34 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Overdose likes this.
  20. Oooooooooh
    Oooooooooh
    If you wanna be with me
    Baby there’s a price to pay
    I’m a genie in a bottle
    You gotta rub me the right way

[​IMG]

Vixen, K94, fancygreen and 41 others like this.