Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!) | Page 1397 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. I am not, diamonds was a hit but the rest of the singles from the album flopped.
    I heard work on the airwaves but not any of the follow up singles.

2. Stay...the biggest solo ballad by a black female artist in years "flopped".

Okay, Troll.

3. I remember that as a duet......

4. And? It's Rihanna's single, from Rihanna's album. I'm not sure why you are grasping at straws to undercut her impact here.

XXX likes this.
  5. I love Rihanna. That's all.

6. Dddd y'all are so easy to rile up. The trolls aren't even trying hard even more.

7. I'm not you said it was the biggest solo black ballad of recent years but it wasn't a solo, it was a duet. Also, diamonds was bigger AND that was midtempo ballad and it was a big hit so I don't get your point.

FourFiveSeconds was a bop also but sadly it didn't make the album and we got the disastrous ANTI instead.

I'm not a troll, I'm just talking truth.

8. kal

kal

I'm not sure what's more disastrous - that post or your avatar. But I agree that FourFiveSeconds is a bop.

Let me just put on Higher and transcend my spirit to other dimensions.

Subspace88 likes this.
  9. The Saturdays are fantastic, I love the Flo Rida intro, it makes the song.

10. A post admitting to liking the Saturdays? On MY popjustice?

kal likes this.
  11. kal

kal

I love satire.

Rei Ayanami and digitalkaiser like this.
  12. They are a brilliant group, I am pining for a reunion but lets keep the chat on Rihanna!

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

You're being annoying and constantly winding people up, which is a bannable offense. Stop it.

14. Girl, I think you need to keep your chat focused on The Saturdays if your recent posting history is anything to go by.

Run along now boo!

15. (Yas).

16. R92

R92

Feeling very dionne_warwick_grimace.gif at this.

17. I know it's off topic, but I remembered an amazingly beautiful unreleased track (ignore the wrong lyrics) :

It makes me sad for some reason.

The title fits the message I have for the obvious troll.

When is the song from?
    It sounds stuck somewhere between "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded", because her vocals aren't completely developed yet and "Rated R", because of the inclusion of guitars.
    It really should've been an album track.
    She gave this song to a German singer who included it on her album, so it could be for early album (rumored to be called "Dark Angels") that eventually became "Rated R" after the incident.

I hope we get some more unreleased goodness from her.

18. Finally some promo! A video

of Rihanna beating the shit out of a piƱata!

19. I'm screaming at the "Sharkesiha no"