Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!) | Page 1443 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rihanna - ANTI (Guess what? She believes in it!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. 1 million of those were free, hun. I believe that stands for quite a hefty discount.

2. The figures posted don't include the free copies.

XXX and evilsin like this.
  3. Yeah, Billboard doesn't include the 1M from Samsung, only the RIAA does.

4. POPJUSTICE!

johnny_tsunami and Ferk like this.
  5. Oh, this is amazing then.

goldsoundz likes this.
  6. Remember when white music writers and pop music fans ranted about and/or couldn’t wrap their heads around the message behind the “American Oxygen” video in 2015? LOL.

Euphoria and AshleyKerwin like this.
  7. Let's quote some early reactions from this thread, just for fun!

8. Did we know she was supposed to perform “Wild Thoughts” at the VMAs last year? I just stumbled on some of the concepts for the staging.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nooniebao, JasonJay, andru and 18 others like this.
  9. Wow. Those stage ideas look great. The TDE show in Watts with Kendrick was the 1st time she performed live since November 2016.

Leopold and Bobbyrae like this.
  10. Rihanna makes America great again!

11. I mean obviously anything would be better than the dumpster fire we currently have in office. I’d honestly vote for a head of cabbage at this point. Fenty/Cabbage 2020!

12. Rihanna debating Trump would be worth a nuclear apocalypse, teebs. Could you IMAGINE how she would end the fuck out of him while blowing smoke from a blunt in his face?

"Yeah but your loose-ass orange PUSSY needs to stop riding my dick like this." *drops her mic and flips off the audience while we all lose our wigs*

andru, digitalkaiser, Touch and 9 others like this.
  13. I need this to actually happen now. Do it RiRi!

14. What happened to the "Wild Thoughts" performance?

Also "Lemon" really deserved a Missy feature.

XXX and AshleyKerwin like this.
  15. Oh for fak sake, just leak the full thing already.

16. I’m guessing Rih dropped out.

17. [​IMG]