Rita Ora - Second Album | Page 345 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rita Ora - Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Melodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I feel like an album release now would have pulled a Get Weird 2015 and be a suprising fuck-tonne seller.

GimmeWork and Bobbyrae like this.

2. I can't get over this. The sheer audacity of this outfit. I love it.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 13 others like this.
  3. Anywhere is a touch more basic than Your Song if we're keeping it real. That's not a criticism though. Flirting with basic while adding something uniquely charming is a skill in itself.

Mr.Arroz, sesita, ohnostalgia and 4 others like this.
  4. RMK

RMK

I love the fact that it's still easily one of the best looks of the night. She truly is a fashion icon.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  5. Kill me with that EMA performance, queen. I want this to go #1 so badly.

GimmeWork, Island and Txetxu like this.
  6. I'm wearing my cubic zirconiums and my ratty Target bathrobe right now in tribute to our new queen.

RUNAWAY, ohnostalgia, acl and 2 others like this.
  7. After the shitshow of the chart's for most of this year (Dua Lipa's victory aside) it feels very good to have two good old fashioned true pop gals battling it out for number one.

ibelieveinsantogold and Pecans like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

I yelled when I saw her red carpet outfit. What kind of old fashioned crack to gays camp brilliance?

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 26 others like this.
  9. It was a shitshow for the first half of the year before New Rules went to #1 but since then more women have been topping the charts again - Camila, Taylor (as much as I'm not a fan she did have a #1), Pink on the albums chart and now possibly Rita again too. The second half of 2017 is lit (minus the Sam Smith fuckery).

10. With her streaming growth, Rita for #1 next week, surely.

ibelieveinsantogold and Island like this.
  11. My 14 year old sister, whom I use as an example of what the youth are listening to, plays Lonely Together and Anywhere on repeat after school and has asked for Rita's album for Christmas. Scream at me having to explain she doesn't have one and her asking for Taylor Swift instead

Fix It FIRO.

12. Youth Icon Rita Ora = YIRO

RUNAWAY, Kuhleezi, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

I know it's a lost cause at this point but Your Song, Lonely Together, and Anywhere all naturally reached the top 100 of US Spotify and stay within the top 200 without any sort of promotion. If they just had good timing she could surely be just as big over here.

14. Oh my god, I was hoping the same album would come out in time for Christmas when I was 14, 3 years ago.

Unrelenting Christmas ruining queen.

Rob, Kuhleezi, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  15. Her EMAs performance has made me need an arena tour with lots of dancers and a full stair case. An album would be nice, too.

neinzedd, mseilenga and Island like this.
  16. Up to #7 on Spotify. #2 on Apple Music.

Up to #36 on iTunes WW. Lonely Together # 41.
    New WW Spotify peaks, 19 for Lonely Together and 76 for Anywhere.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  17. Nevermind on the hosting thing it seems. Tracee Ellis Ross is hosting.

Island likes this.
  18. That performance... she's a star.

19. RMK

RMK