Rita Ora - Second Album | Page 346 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rita Ora - Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Melodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Great host and also my favorite performance of the night! Get it Ora! Queen!

2. Please let Lonely Together take off in America just so Atlantic get a fucking move on with the album.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 7 others like this.
  3. RMK

RMK

nn By the time Lonely Together starts getting traction she'll be doing performances over here for Anywhere, just watch.

4. I always forget how great a vocalist she actually is. And the rainbow dancers concept is so simple but looked AMAZING. LGBT ally queen.

Mr.Arroz, Island and sesita like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Moderator

i'm literally listening to Anywhere at least 5 times a day now what a bop.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  6. Anywhere finally hit me, I've just purchased it. It's her best song since I Will Never Let You Down, and it's still number one in iTunes. I hope she gets to actual Number 1 with it.

7. Now sis you know that even if this does smash they'll push another single and kill her momentum.

lushLuck and Terminus like this.
  8. Looks like she’s going to do promo in Australia. (No AMAs then).

Only thing announced is the Nova Red Room with Rudimental. (not aired live tho I don’t think, so suppose could be out whenever). Presumably that means they’re putting Summer Love out as their next single - Maybe just for Australia/NZ since it’s summer? Otherwise it doesn’t really make sense + feels like too many songs out right now? (Don’t want anything to take away from Anywhere smashing WW). Especially if the features are meant to be on the album...which still isn’t announced.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Island likes this.
  9. Only 5? Step your weight up.

Lander, RUNAWAY, FridayNight and 4 others like this.
  10. I called my hair salon to make an appointment and over the phone I could hear they were playing Lonely Together.

C’mon Canadian Icon Rita Ora.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 15 others like this.
  11. Anywhere has now passed 20 mil. streams on Spotify.

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  12. RMK

RMK

She can't really get a main stage AMAs performance, she isn't Tori Kelly, so it's nothing unexpected.

13. Wait at that EMA performance finally making me warm to Anywhere. The radiation is truly inescapable, isn't it?

14. Tori would play the main stage at the opening of a letter.

Kuhleezi, Island, Jeffo and 4 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. Performing at the Bambi Awards again this year (tomorrow).

Lander, RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz and 10 others like this.
  17. When I’m having a bad day I think about the fact that Rita isn’t flopping anymore and it makes me smile.

RUNAWAY, RMK and neinzedd like this.
  18. She never really flopped though, to be fair. She's just taken up her success to the next level and is slaying right now.