Rita Ora - 'Second Album' | Page 402 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rita Ora - 'Second Album'

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Melodee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Here she is

Anyone else feel like her fans have a better idea of what's going on than her or her management? She announced the tour in October...

Island likes this.
  2. She literally mentioned everything except the album. This tour is going to be the first time anyone hears the album and we'll need to deal.

3. Not a release date but: “Your Song” and “Anywhere” were great comebacks because it set me up now to put my album out”. ?

On the side of hopeless positivity, I don’t think she’d be announcing a release date during a TV interview for 50 Shades as opposed to her Brits performance or whatever way they have planned.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. These live performances are so good! Kween of vocals

6. "Rita Ora is a Huge 'Fifty Shades' Fan"

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

mseilenga and lushLuck like this.
  8. Does it count as a surprise release if we'll be surprised to see it ever actually get released...?

LP, Rob, Alouder98 and 7 others like this.
  9. I’ve been watching (and getting my life) to some recent live performances.

I’ve noticed that during some but not all live performances of Lonely Together she changes the lyric “I caught the edge of the knife” to “its the end of the night” and it hurts just a little.

What is the reason for this does anyone know?

10. Sis, she's just saying that because she's trying to get a spin off movie for her character.

Hustle queen knows what she's doing.

evilsin, K94, Island and 2 others like this.
  11. I suppose they were asked to censor it. The one I noticed was Strictly.

12. For those who asked a few pages back, For You is played as the first song in the credits.

It’s also played in the movie when they go on a trip to Aspen except this version has Liam leading vocals with Rita under him.

She had a fairly decent sized role in this one but it’s nothing huge. She looks stunning though.

Tracy Jacks and Island like this.
  13. That kidnapping tho! KIRO!

Island likes this.
  14. Prettiest kidnapping victim ever!!!

lushLuck likes this.
  15. @Robsolete your prostitution have worked.

KingBruno, evilsin, Mushroom and 10 others like this.
  16. It was worth it for my platinum queen. Now I just need to do a bit more hookin' to get Lonely Together an extra few thousand sales and this album has 3 platinum singles before it's even been announced.

Who else but the queen of success?

Rob, evilsin, Rhombus and 4 others like this.
  17. Waiting for her "Platinum Hits: The Best Of Rita Ora" sophomore album.

LP, Rob, soratami and 3 others like this.
  18. I have given up on this album.